Epic Perfect World

DC´s

VelvetRose

Hey hey,

I dont know if this is the right spot to place this, if wrong, just move it to where it should be.

I´ve been having dc´s all day for like every hour or something and its frustrating. I verified the client, changed from Epic-3 to Epic-1 and nothing changes. Restarted my pc and router but nope, no changes.

Is there anything i can do to solve it?

Thanks!

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
i'm confused by this so, bump. :normal-4:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I had too... at first I tough it's from my net since it fcks with me now -.- but at times it's from the game too...

VelvetRose

Thats what i thought too. But raidcall, and websites and such work fine while i dc so thats not it. Dc'd again just now :( I wanted to NW because i really need those tokens but ahwell, hopefully sunday.

VelvetRose

Any word on this?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My husband has been on for a few hours with no issue. 

I remember on my laptop I used to have latency issues with games.  I downloaded a program that seemed to help with it.  It was called WLAN optimizer or something like that.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

VelvetRose

It never happened before, just today so its not my pc or internet, it must be epw. I logged off now because i cant do crap in the game. Wish GM or whoever could give word on this.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
It never happened before, just today so its not my pc or internet, it must be epw. I logged off now because i cant do crap in the game. Wish GM or whoever could give word on this.
:-[ I had only 1-2 DC's cuz of games, other 5 cuz of my crap net -.-

Angelica

Yeah, had a few aswell, and it's not my net this time. :/

VelvetRose

Im usually very patient, but this is fcking pissing me off. No more nice from me.... WHERE THE HELL DO THESE DC's COME FROM? It isnt my internet or pc because everything else still works... ANSWER ME DAMNIT!

VelvetRose

BUMP. Why are you gms and support people answering to other threads but not to this one?

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I really dont know since there isnt any common factors with all the people with this problem, you may just have to wait it out some more. D:

VelvetRose

Well im about to delete the game from my pc completly because beside standing in archo picking my nose i cant do a thing... Just now i was in PV about to finish and poof dc... I dont know why i even bother to log in.

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
I have the same problem! Gms??? Answer plz