Poll

Ascended DRagon Helm

Yes
32 (91.4%)
No
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 29

How About an Ascended Dragon Helm?

when we go R8 we get a weapon,  chest, Legs, boots, and wrists, Through farming we can obtain WS belt, cube Neck, Ascended Supreme Robe or Ascended Dragon/Lunar capes, as well as R8 emperor ring and engravable dragon ring.   Which leaves us with one piece unaltered and non Engravable, which is the Helm.  So  why not  let us Ascend the helms? This would round out our gear nicely. Tell me your thoughts on this Idea.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

LaceyPip

Very good suggestion

Offline Kirasath

what about people with dragon set?They should choose between ascended helm and dragon set bonus or what?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Makes a new bonus from Ascended Dragon Helm + NW Ring, like 5 def levels or something, idk '-'

Offline Kirasath

Im talking about people without r8,it means without r8 ring too -.- so you make r8 people even more OP and making dragon people lose their set bonus in case they want that new helm too?

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
-1 pls no ))))))))))))))))):

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
what about people with dragon set?They should choose between ascended helm and dragon set bonus or what?
I'm pretty sure that bonus would still be there.

I agree with this thread though, The helm is the only thing thats not upgradeable yet, just don't make the stats "Op" :-X

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Im talking about people without r8,it means without r8 ring too -.- so you make r8 people even more OP and making dragon people lose their set bonus in case they want that new helm too?

It's very unlikely that someone would want that helm, and not want to lose set bonuses. ._.

Offline Maok

I think at least most magic classes would want that helm

Offline Laufey

• Faction: EliteRO

dickroman

no, unless set bonus still applys on it