Epic Perfect World

Raptures & Uncannies in NW forgs

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
can we get Raptures and Uncannies added back to forgs I don't see a reason why they removed in first place. they will not effect the economy of epw. just do the ratio 1:1 for raptures and 1:2 for uncannies (supply token:nirv mat)

Panda_monium

It would make crafting your nirvy armor way too easy.
by adding more, the price would drop from about 7m a pop to maybe 4m

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
It would make crafting your nirvy armor way too easy.
by adding more, the price would drop from about 7m a pop to maybe 4m

what u talking about raptures are 2ec each cannies 1-2 ec depent on the person. that still the market price for them it's just easier way to get them and opening more materials to be open for sale from supply tokens.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
hi and ty for bumping it was afraid it gets left behind bc of uselss farid threads  :normal-19:

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
hi and ty for bumping it was afraid it gets left behind bc of uselss farid threads  :normal-19:
Hi. I like your ideas, and everything gets closed out because of his useless threads. '-'

Jami has good ideas +1.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't see a reason for it.  Sure it's a lot of farming, but I see no reason to make it easier.  I just do my nirvy farms during 2x. But I don't even need to step foot in there anymore.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
wife left her account logged in on the laptop....

Stay Classy.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
what u talking about raptures are 2ec each cannies 1-2 ec depent on the person. that still the market price for them it's just easier way to get them and opening more materials to be open for sale from supply tokens.

you get 15 supply tokens from each bh that would mean 30 uncanny or 15 raptures no one would ever pay for them again due to the fact thus ruining the price for uncanny and raptures. Plus it is extremely easy to farm the uncanny and raptures on this server since they are guaranteed unlike pwi.

wife left her account logged in on the laptop....

^ ignore this post from mikau.... she kinda left her account logged in and I clicked reply.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
you get 15 supply tokens from each bh that would mean 30 uncanny or 15 raptures no one would ever pay for them again due to the fact thus ruining the price for uncanny and raptures. Plus it is extremely easy to farm the uncanny and raptures on this server since they are guaranteed unlike pwi.

its' 20 supply tokens from bh. it's easy yea but when u trying for unique 145 weap adds (3x {int bow, range spear, int pole, range dagg} etc..) u need alot of raputres plus i already mentioned there is no harm on adding them back to forgs and would open another option for supply token to be used on. :-\

just hope this stupid threads by farid don't drop out this again  :'(

Offline Maok

its' 20 supply tokens from bh. it's easy yea but when u trying for unique 145 weap adds (3x {int bow, range spear, int pole, range dagg} etc..) u need alot of raputres plus i already mentioned there is no harm on adding them back to forgs and would open another option for supply token to be used on. :-\

Hahahahahaha

Offline Escorian

• Old Player

ust cause you think there will be no harm doesn't mean there won't be harm. 20 raptures or 40 uncanny will kill the economy on them. Just look at pwi 15k an uncanny or rapture......

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Just cause you think there will be no harm doesn't mean there won't be harm. 20 raptures or 40 uncanny will kill the economy on them. Just look at pwi 15k an uncanny or rapture......

It didnt kill the economy in PWI, so much as it allowed late comers to the game who didnt have thousands of dollars in disposable income to finally become slightly competitive. Right up until everyone and their brother had r999+12/full JoSD.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I hardly see anyone buying these mats though, so i don't see any big problems with adding them to the forges. Better than running PV and GV with other peoples level 120 gear alts because they are too lazy to farm nirvana. :-[

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
I hardly see anyone buying these mats though, so i don't see any big problems with adding them to the forges. Better than running PV and GV with other peoples level 120 gear alts because they are too lazy to farm nirvana. :-[

I ran into one of those today, except it was 110 instead of 120. Got one-shot by aoe when he dropped for boa. If they're too lazy to farm, I'm too lazy to carry your ass through gv.

Btw, whodahell would try for int x3 on daggers they'll keep for 5 levels?

Stay Classy.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Btw, whodahell would try for int x3 on daggers they'll keep for 5 levels?

The same people spend $200 on work boots they never intend to get dirty?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!