Epic Perfect World

Ways to get easy EC?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Read below my siggy.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SantaWiz

• Active Player
  • other server Leader!
Are you online on any of these? ^^

150 Demon wizzy.
Gear: R8, Dragon Glaive.
Faction: other server

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline cloudsquall

hmm as far as i kno u can only open 30 epic coin chests from tt ea one gives u 2 ecs , personally to farm ecs i use to do events like assault at 1k , rancor forces , fire legion , u can also make cogs and sell em they are pretty easy to make

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
That takes a long long time.
True, but you can get 34 gold in ten days by voting 2x a day..or 850 ec worth.

(:

Offline SantaWiz

• Active Player
  • other server Leader!
True, but you can get 34 gold in ten days by voting 2x a day..or 850 ec worth.
Jup, i think im just gonna pk at NS lol.

150 Demon wizzy.

Offline cloudsquall

i hate ns pkers i went there as a low lvl farming with lvl 110 daggers and got killd again and again. i can understand pple 1 vs 1 pkin fairly but not following lowbies only to get the kill. Now i got a lvl 150 sin i go there to pk but i atk only who atks me i dun like to kill other pple who dun even wanna fight

Cheebee

TT, PV, BH, NS. carry on saving up and check how much u made after a week.

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
Ask people for 1v1 with bets.

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline SantaWiz

• Active Player
  • other server Leader!
Ask people for 1v1 with bets.
No one is going to give his bet lol.

150 Demon wizzy.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
You can only get 60 ec a day from tt. chests give 2 epic coins and can only open 30 a day.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I personally do loads of BHs. BUT if you want to invest into something, I would say do card bosses a few times and save the booklets and use them once 2x drop rolls in. I did that during the last 2x and I made about 150 SLS (80-90ec per scroll brings in a nice amount). Another good way to make reshape stuff is doing trials with a friend or two. A full trial run got me a nice amount of reshapes and hones and you can do 3 full runs per week (Full run got me about 45 Heps and 60-80 damascenes). I made my own base and do trials whenever I finish my BHs and am not in the mood for card bosses. You could do trials alone as the majority are super easy to do with a multi-client, and get even more mats, but the time it takes to get them done is a bit more.
Last Edit: Aug 06, 2013, 05:23 pm by Caffeine

Offline SantaWiz

• Active Player
  • other server Leader!
I personally do loads of BHs. BUT if you want to invest into something, I would say do card bosses a few times and save the booklets and use them once 2x drop rolls in. I did that during the last 2x and I made about 150 SLS (80-90ec per scroll brings in a nice amount). Another good way to make reshape stuff is doing trials with a friend or two. A full trial run got me a nice amount of reshapes and hones and you can do 3 full runs per week (Full run got me about 45 Heps and 60-80 damascenes). I made my own base and do trials whenever I finish my BHs and am not in the mood for card bosses. You could do trials alone as the majority are super easy to do with a multi-client, and get even more mats, but the time it takes to get them done is a bit more.
I see, can i do trial on my own with a wizzy?

150 Demon wizzy.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The only trials I can see you having trouble doing with just one char are Trials 4 and 7 as those trials have elemental immune mobs and Trial 2 as that has a time limit of 40min and the pickup of the mats you need takes time. The rest are easily done if you know how to do them. Whenever I can't get a friend to do trials with me, I log my seeker(s) (depending on the trial) and just set up vortex on em and attack with my main. The first time you do trials it seems overwhelming, but once you get the hang of it you'll be fine. You do need to mutli-client them if youre doing it solo.

Guide/description for all the trials: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1227941

Offline SantaWiz

• Active Player
  • other server Leader!
The only trials I can see you having trouble doing with just one char are Trials 4 and 7 as those trials have elemental immune mobs and Trial 2 as that has a time limit of 40min and the pickup of the mats you need takes time. The rest are easily done if you know how to do them. Whenever I can't get a friend to do trials with me, I log my seeker(s) (depending on the trial) and just set up vortex on em and attack with my main. The first time you do trials it seems overwhelming, but once you get the hang of it you'll be fine. You do need to mutli-client them if youre doing it solo.

Guide/description for all the trials: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1227941
I do have some questions, what's your in-game name.

150 Demon wizzy.