Epic Perfect World

Cheated and Calm !

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Well, if it was her apartment and legally under her name she reserves the right to evict him whenever she feels like it and if his stuff is on her property she has the right to move it off her property.

They were together for 2years. Even if her name was the only name on the lease, if he received his mail there for more than 6months it is his legal residence. The only way she could evict him is through legal eviction, which takes a minimum of 90 days. And if anything that is solely owned by him is damaged, or stolen, by anyone after his belongings are unlawfully removed from his home, the one who removed the items is legally responsible for replacing them. While I applaud her moxxy, and the creativity of her response, she should have thought it through MUCH more clearly than she did.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
They were together for 2years. Even if her name was the only name on the lease, if he received his mail there for more than 6months it is his legal residence. The only way she could evict him is through legal eviction, which takes a minimum of 90 days. And if anything that is solely owned by him is damaged, or stolen, by anyone after his belongings are unlawfully removed from his home, the one who removed the items is legally responsible for replacing them. While I applaud her moxxy, and the creativity of her response, she should have thought it through MUCH more clearly than she did.

Hi. They posted this as a joke. Laugh. Stop being so serious. '-'
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.
Just now coming to EPW? Saw this in Yahoo News 3 months ago.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline PVEqueen

• PVE queen. Hi.
Need to learn from dat gurl. :tiger-40:

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠   Go bring a blanket. ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ U leave me cold.   ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

Offline WildWitch

• WildWitch
  • Wanna Try This ;)
  • Faction: WilDBuncH
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  ;D I like this girls style! AWEsome!  ;D
BM 150 - R8 Demon
Sin 150 - R8 - Demon
Seeker 150 - R8 Sage
Archer 150 - R8 -  Sage
Cleric 150 - R8 Sage
Veno 150 - R8 - Demon
Wizard 150 - R8 - Sage

Offline Spanky69erZ

• Don't Worry Be happy. ^_^
Good Riddance.   :normal-36:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i doubt he'll find anything since he probably don't remember all those places. LMAO  :normal-2:

gg ma'am.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x