Epic Perfect World

Delete GV wave 2 and 3 as BH...

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
i think BH GV is the most boring BH there is and i don't enter GV anymore since it bores me. What i do on BH GV days is to skip my BH since it wont kill me if i don't do BH every now and then. :D since there are others who enjoy BH GV i don;t think it should be removed. if you don't like it don't do it.
Lets just skip the stuff and get Agatio to sell this server or close it permanently.
Bcuz taking out parts one by one will take a long time.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
People that don't lag, or they aren't that lazy to use 3-4 teles asking for more ppl actually enjoy doing BH GV. I'm doing bh on 10 chars, only from the 2 OEC doing on all I'm getting 100ec, and most of times I have to go like 2-3 times with 1 char '-' In total for me it's an extra ~400ec.
Last Edit: Aug 06, 2013, 02:03 pm by Ely♥

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
GV waves 2 and 3 are fast and fun, just jump in do those 2 and then bail.  The drops are good, and if you are lucky you get the blue or purple divines as well for even more EC. Also, if you dont like a BH ..just delete it from your questlog and be off to do whatever it is you do on EPW :monkey-1:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Lets just skip the stuff and get Agatio to sell this server or close it permanently.
Bcuz taking out parts one by one will take a long time.

i didn't mean it that way. what i was saying is that I didn't like this particular BH and Skip it (meaning i don't do it). It being erased or not don't really matter much as far as i am concerned and i don't think i said we should remove it. I think you misunderstood me but it's fine.

my post:

i think BH GV is the most boring BH there is and i don't enter GV anymore since it bores me. What i do on BH GV days is to skip my BH since it wont kill me if i don't do BH every now and then. :D since there are others who enjoy BH GV i don't think it should be removed. if you don't like it don't do it
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Close please GM. I don't want to lose any IQ arguing with anymore idiots in this thread. kthxbai.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
The only reason i detest this BH is because of my limited play times mean my faction is very inactive when I can log in. So I'm stuck randoming it. The issue becomes all the idiots out there, who have no idea what theyre doing. More often than not it simply becomes a waste of much of my limited play time.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!