Epic Perfect World

Delete GV wave 2 and 3 as BH...

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
srsly... this sh1t is annoying as fck...

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
No, it ain't .

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
+1, though not sure if it's possible
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Maok

For some people everything on this server that takes the slightest effort is sh*t...... -.-

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
For some people everything on this server that takes the slightest effort is sh*t...... -.-
^
Dis.
I do not understand what's so annoying about it and how people can complain about everything.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Am I complaining about everything? Even doing lunar is faster and easier, i know that many players dont even bother doing BH when its GV... if u like boring stuff which takes ur time then ok, its fun for you, but most players dont.

Maok seems mad

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
Am I complaining about everything? Even doing lunar is faster and easier, i know that many players dont even bother doing BH when its GV... if u like boring stuff which takes ur time then ok, its fun for you, but most players dont.

Maok seems mad
I didn't say YOU are complaing about everything.
All I'm saying is that BH GV doesn't take that long so I just don't see a reason why it should be removed.
If people don't like " boring , long " stuff they can just stop doing them ^^.

Offline Rayo

Don't bother getting BH II its a waste of time and for your wave 2 problem just do it ;)

Death from Above

Tali

Wave 2 is like the easiest BH ever, not to mention the extra 10 ec / MTP you get it.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
I do not understand what's so annoying about it and how people can complain about everything.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Maok seems mad
How many threads by you have I commented on asking for something to be removed, or upped in price or something. How many. Gv is easy, it takes you maybe 20 minutes at most to do it for the bh's. What's the problem with that? If you don't like that bh, I suggest you not doing it then.. It would save you the time that you oh so needly have to spend on something else:normal-1:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
How many threads by you have I commented on asking for something to be removed, or upped in price or something. How many. Gv is easy, it takes you maybe 20 minutes at most to do it for the bh's. What's the problem with that? If you don't like that bh, I suggest you not doing it then.. It would save you the time that you oh so needly have to spend on something else:normal-1:

I want ec from bh, and supply tokens. ._.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm kinda okay with this idea.. It's a pain in the ass to do it on alts, takes 1h in total, most of the time i spend trying to log in my alts because of the massive lag. Anyway, in case there can be something done about it, +1 from me.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Maok

YouJelly
Beginner

Nuf said

rainlu

seriously bh gv is great pause , and causes sweet drama i love it not remove pliz.
drama must exist we love it
and if you dun wan drama u can alt bh gv no problem it just takes 25 mins unlike bh lunar which takes 12.5 mins...xD