Epic Perfect World

Whats is this? :o nr. 2

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Agatio: Toon for testing purposes ONLY which doesnt "play"

EvilTouch: Toons are being used in mass pk, so they can balance it out, which means they HAVE to join a mass pk fac.

WatchTower: former GM, which plays the toon from now on.

That logic right there .
False.
I'm basically 40

Offline Sombrero

That wasn't really your last statement, sir. That was your "Oh damn, he really was talking about Xpend. Quick! Change it," cop out response.

Antihero

My last statement was "Shut up and PK" Which still stands as none of you do so.

Lolwut?

Offline ibi

man yall are just spamming the thread full with useless things so it gets closed.
All i wanted is a simple "logical" answer to my question, and yall gotta jump on the boat and type anything that came to ur mind

Waste

Its the same response i give to every QQ thread. Shut up and PK random.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
GN favorism towards xpend!!!111 It's not like they're the ones who get muted/banned the most or anything, nono. All GNs alt in xpend. Stay strong ALL  :normal-23:

Offline Sombrero

Ibi, you were kind of silly expecting any form of logic on this server... or really any online gaming community.

Waste, it was still a cop out response. gg

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Channeling doesn't matter at all as a psychic and even if it did Music is already banned, no reason to complain about the char anymore. I have a bigger issue with eas who got triple int wrist, double int chest and double int boots who play 10000% more actively than Music (Who's pked what, one time?) I'm not gonna bother mentioning names because people already know who they are.
I'm basically 40

Waste

Yes, you are now a forum warrior. Almost on Antihero's lvl. Now see you in PK, or maybe not.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Music is character GM used to play purely to have fun, around 10 months ago, when Game Masters were still allowed to play their toons. Most of you don't remember her. Back then there was no deal about her gear like it is now.
Since GMs are no longer allowed to play their main toons,  Music was used very rarely for testing purposes.
And because GM who used to play her is currently retired, she was going to be active on Music again. But we noticed it would cause a lot of drama, so she resigned from this idea.

Since it's answered, I am closing it.