Epic Perfect World

Whats is this? :o nr. 2

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Yeah. I could care less, since I don't PK as often as I used to BUT still, having a GM toon, with custom status, is not fair at all. 18% chan wrists is unheard of. Then GMs ban people cuz of " favoritism ".

i agree :/ should be using decent pk gear if not best gear u can get but not better than donators just to avoid drama

Offline ibi

no none of the GM's have toons in factions. Music is former Gm. She is ushering her toon to play now since she is no longer in the Gm team. Or do u think that it's not fair that after we give 1 2 years to this server as GM's. We shouldn't be allowed after we retired to play as normal players???

Im not saying u guys are not allowed to play anymore after u retired. But if ur retired and want to start as a "player" on the server u worked for, the gear u gained by being a GM should be removed. If u wanna enjoy the aspects of the game like everyone else u gotta farm, donate like everyone else ijs.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
You haven't heard the name because that is not a GM toon. That is the alt of a former GM.  Trust me. Seeing an actual former gm toon in pk would be much scarier.
I'm basically 40

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Music name as a Gm was already revealed as a Gm. In one of this posts. Music was her test toon. I dont see why sush a issue about this. 
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
In my opinion half of the server plays unfair, teaming up in biggest factions and ganking  those, that do not want to play unfair. I wish to see GMs with really op equipment owning those dumb asses:)
But honestly, HO, Xpand and Worms go die and let us enjoy this game.) I also hope that holidays in Philippines soon over and all the monkeys gone (this is not how I see them but how they are acting on this server).

Offline ibi

If Music was a former GM, how does "it" know how many players are online then?
She said that on normal chat.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
One character's stats should not be this big of a deal.  There are much dirtier things walking around this server.  If a GM worked on this server and acquired gear as a payment, are they somehow less deserving than a casher who earner their money elsewhere?  Especially a retired GM.  No one ever says a damn word to Ladyboy, Flash, Broniel, or god knows who else.

One player is not ruining the game for you.
I'm basically 40

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
if u r reallyyyy crying a btchinggg over a GM on a GAME you need the D, ill give u a bucket to cry in, go.......make it rainnnnnn
Recent video.

Antihero

if u r reallyyyy crying a btchinggg over a GM on a GAME you need the D, ill give u a bucket to cry in, go.......make it rainnnnnn

Why is it that the only people who don't have a problem with this are the people in the same faction? Oh wait...

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
You think that's the only active GM in a pk faction right now? Lets not talk about that lol.

Correction: This is a retired GM in a pk faction.  There are worse things happening that people don't even question. Trust me.
I'm basically 40

Offline Shovon

If your not happy about the game go play somewhere else  >:D

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Why is it that the only people who don't have a problem with this are the people in the same faction? Oh wait...
and the people who do is HO.....and you...(always trying to cause drama)....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Recent video.

Antihero

You think that's the only active GM in a pk faction right now? Lets not talk about that lol.

Correction: This is a retired GM in a pk faction.  There are worse things happening that people don't even question. Trust me.

Oh we do. Or I do, anyway. It's just that half of what runs through my head never gets put to words.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
If people have a problem with imbalanced gear, lets talk about every casher who didn't farm theirs. 

Your argument is like saying that somebody who worked at Mcdonalds 3 months ago can't walk back in and buy a damn burger.  Find better things to worry about.
I'm basically 40

Offline Sombrero

I'm gonna throw this out there, Cynix. People that worked at McDonald's don't generally WANT to go in and buy a damn burger.