Epic Perfect World

Whats is this? :o nr. 2

Waste

The owner of the server itself is PKing with a normal character, and you cry about this.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
The owner of the server itself is PKing with a normal character, and you cry about this.
^

Offline ibi

ibi we have test chars, u know mine, i kill ppl too.
we pk from time to time when changes r made to balance, we need to test things on our own, we need to experience hot things work and not.
nothing special.

topic r closed cuz u opened this to continue the drama that was coming from ingame world chat.
even if u say it wasn't ;)
so its only normal if we wanna stop any kind of drama, which was alrdy opening.
u probably didnt notice but people were alwardy saying crap on your 1st topic.

Does that mean basically, all of u gms got characters in different mass pk factions with OP gear to test out things? Well i wont blame people if they accuse of favouritism if thats the case.
Since i doubt ur able to test out any character without being in a mass pk fac.
Just saying things that came to my mind by reading that :o

Offline Rass

Music/Coffee said completely different things on world chat. She never mentioned her psy was on testing purpose, instead she said shes not the only one with modified gears, I dont know why but she was pointing at the heavy donators. I'm not here to blame anymore, I'm just telling what I saw.
So I call this full bullshit what Agatio and EvilTouch said.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I think its good the GMs created alts to PK with us. They can know whats really happening and check for bugs that way, i don't understand what the big deal is.

Yeah, but let them roll gear off the normal forges and not GM ones.

And those "Null" stones, are either the old pdef stones, or AC stones.

People have told me that's not possible,  but I had a friend that came back to the server about a month ago and they have FULL AC stones in their gear before they left. They came back and they are all "null." So, obviously possible.

Antihero

Music/Coffee said completely different things on world chat. She never mentioned her psy was on testing purpose, instead she said shes not the only one with modified gears, I dont know why but she was pointing at the heavy donators. I'm not here to blame anymore, I'm just telling what I saw.
So I call this full bullshit what Agatio and EvilTouch said.

Yep.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
U guys are makeing a drama over something that have no reason. The stones are explained. They are not op stones or modify stones. Just stones that got substitute with stats stones in the new version. All stats that we have in gear can be obtain by any player.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Rass

I'm not talking about the stones, I'm talking about the -18% cast time wrist, 2 pieces of 4 attack lvl rings and her weapon ( forgot how many attack level it had exactly)

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline ibi

1 thread doesnt consist of only 1 question.
I had different questions especially on this topic, since it has something to do with each other.
And since it seems to me that u guys been avoiding to answer them i ll just post them again in here.

"Does that mean basically, all of u gms got characters in different mass pk factions with OP gear to test out things? Well i wont blame people if they accuse of favouritism if thats the case.
Since i doubt ur able to test out any character without being in a mass pk fac.
Just saying things that came to my mind by reading that :o"

Thats what i wanna know :o

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
there there everyone, put some ice on those buttholes, now that im gone theres no extreme unbalance in pvp anymore ;D

**if they want something tested all they need to do is ask me whether or not itll work well

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

:-\i would say to gm's becareful with this =D only because ive witnessed server die because go gm's killing player on normal chara's and then the people say it was modified gear etc etc and just a bunch of drama  :-\(like now) but gm's do deserve their fun !!

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
no none of the GM's have toons in factions. Music is former Gm. She is ushering her toon to play now since she is no longer in the Gm team. Or do u think that it's not fair that after we give 1 2 years to this server as GM's. We shouldn't be allowed after we retired to play as normal players???
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Sombrero

I'm with Mittens. I've been here for over a year and the name is 100% unfamiliar to me.