Epic Perfect World

Whats is this? :o nr. 2

Offline ibi

so since it got locked before i could ask more bout it, i ll just make another thread ( stop locking things immediatly if u dont want this to happen)

so basically
1. What was tested with that character?
2. If that characters was just for "tests", was killing people during mass pk also a "test"?

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
ibi full nob with his 1 meter big screen qq

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
ibi we have test chars, u know mine, i kill ppl too.
we pk from time to time when changes r made to balance, we need to test things on our own, we need to experience how things work and not.
nothing special.

topic r closed cuz u opened this to continue the drama that was coming from ingame world chat.
even if u say it wasn't ;)
so its only normal if we wanna stop any kind of drama, which was alrdy opening.
u probably didnt notice but people were alwardy saying crap on your 1st topic.
Last Edit: Aug 06, 2013, 07:28 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline ibi

i doubt its testing when u triple spark IG and aoe on people

Antihero

I was wondering the same thing. Those "null" stones (which I doubt are really "null") are in the helmet and cape. There are ways it could have been tested that didn't involve bringing it into open PvP, so I doubt that's what it was. Inb4 this topic is locked too, and these threads mysteriously disappear.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I was wondering the same thing. I highly doubt those stones are really "null", and I think it's funny how hard they're trying to cover it up.

Trying to cover up what?
Who cares if a GM wants to go out and PK.
You think that they're mindless robots to serve you and make events?
No, They have lives too and maybe they got bored and wanted to go PK. Who cares. 1 GM playing a normal toon isn't exactly going to throw the entire server into disbalance. All work and no play makes someone unhappy, And GMs are people too.

Antihero

Trying to cover up what?
Who cares if a GM wants to go out and PK.
You think that they're mindless robots to serve you and make events?
No, They have lives too and maybe they got bored and wanted to go PK. Who cares. 1 GM playing a normal toon isn't exactly going to throw the entire server into disbalance. All work and no play makes someone unhappy, And GMs are people too.

If there was nothing wrong with this situation, then why did Agatio himself have to log on to handle the situation? That's what we call damage control, and damage control isn't necessary without damage.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
If there was nothing wrong with this situation, then why did Agatio himself have to log on to handle the situation? That's what we call damage control, and damage control isn't necessary without damage.

Why should you even care. Did a psy with "glitched" stones affect your playing directly? Did it mysteriously transcend across the server and KO your toon?

No. It really doesn't affect you at all. So just let GMs be. They help us and do so much for us, They deserve to have privacy and be allowed to have fun, And do things without the entire server knowing that they sneezed.

Antihero

Why should you even care. Did a psy with "glitched" stones affect your playing directly? Did it mysteriously transcend across the server and KO your toon?

No. It really doesn't affect you at all. So just let GMs be. They help us and do so much for us, They deserve to have privacy and be allowed to have fun, And do things without the entire server knowing that they sneezed.

So you don't know what happened then... Alright.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
So you don't know what happened then... Alright.

So instead of explaining it you decide to leave it there. As far as the threads have shown, ibi checked a psys gear in PK, and it had glitched stones, and ET said that they sometimes use testing toons in PK. That's literally all the threads have told me, So unless you know a side I don't, Please elaborate.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
he logged cuz i asked him too :)
hes the Admin and owner...i wasnt online and he alrdy answered.
now if u need a full detail explanation u will have to ask him :)
cuz i alrdy answered.
more i can't say cuz then ppl will know what we do...and will prevent their normal gaming.
just let it go :)
null means stones were removed...the stats still exist they give 20 vit as any others.
as ag said on 1.3.6 we had stones as Paprika said, pdef or even Gaia stones, etc...they were removed s onow they r showned as null.
if you guys wanna kee causing drama about it which is wha tu r doing, someone asked about the stones and u r alrdy wanting to cause chaos about some small pk with one of the gm's.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I think its good the GMs created alts to PK with us. They can know whats really happening and check for bugs that way, i don't understand what the big deal is.
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 09:29 pm by Kera ♥

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
In my opinion the whole idea if not allowing GMs to use their toons is stupid... there are a lot of great ppl on the server that would be great GMs but they don't want on this server cuz they'd have to give up on all their work so far... Not like I'd want but taking myself as example... I'm playing epw for 1yr already and if I'd be asked to be a GM i wouldn't agree... I worked 1 yr on all my toons and that work to vanish just to be a GM? Well no thanks. Being a GM whole day isn't fun at all... you have to deal with every drama in wc, make events so ppl wont start QQing in wc and so on... at some point GMs would want to do smth else than banning/muting ppl lol...

Antihero

So instead of explaining it you decide to leave it there. As far as the threads have shown, ibi checked a psys gear in PK, and it had glitched stones, and ET said that they sometimes use testing toons in PK. That's literally all the threads have told me, So unless you know a side I don't, Please elaborate.

Well seeing as how I just told you, and you didn't pay attention to what I said, explaining is pointless. I don't want to sit here and continually repeat myself like you do.

he logged cuz i asked him too :)
hes the Admin and owner...i wasnt online and he alrdy answered.
now if u need a full detail explanation u will have to ask him :)
cuz i alrdy answered.
more i can't say cuz then ppl will know what we do...and will prevent their normal gaming.
just let it go :)
null means stones were removed...the stats still exist they give 20 vit as any others.
as ag said on 1.3.6 we had stones as Paprika said, pdef or even Gaia stones, etc...they were removed s onow they r showned as null.
if you guys wanna kee causing drama about it which is wha tu r doing, someone asked about the stones and u r alrdy wanting to cause chaos about some small pk with one of the gm's.

Lol ok.

Nobody cares that they have alts. We all know they do. It's about the gear, the stats, and the circumstances.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
They are not glintch Stones. They are stones from the 136 version. If im not mistaken they are stones with physical def. They were removed from the shops. But never from the gear of the players. Since they dont give any advantage. Were just substituted for stones with stats +20 stones.

Also most GM's or former GM's. Have.normal toons used for testing. In real filed playing.pk tw,and so on. Remembered it we dont test normal playing things. How can we see stuff.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto