Epic Perfect World

Have You Ever ... ?

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
  • Words remind you of respect, violence teaches scum what respect really is.
  • Characters: LeannLTKneen
  • Faction: SoulAbyss
[shadow=orange,left]  Yes, off topic from EPW. No, not completely pointless. There's always something to think about, even during game play .... just sort of auto- pilot into outer space, mentally. But I wonder, too ...

Have YOU ever ...  :

* Been so ticked off .. all you end up doing is collapsing into a sobbing fit ...?

* Been so lost on what your next move during a struggle might be, that you hate yourself for being afraid of making a bad choice..?

* Just wanted to be alone with music, pictures, Tv, silence, darkness- anything- just alone, allowing that calm to suffuse within you until you just lose it ... and break everything and anything in sight, even living...?

Anyway ... it's like life keeps trying to kick you when you haven't even regained your ground after the last few beatings ... I know...
[shadow=orange,left]  What I'd like, is to allow people to enjoy being able to cry and not feel less human, it actually comes with the territory. For as seldom as I post, I do really hope people can get something out of this thread when they need somewhere to go to after fighting off those demons that threatened to whisk off their sanity into a blood red sunset ... and not have to worry about this thread being locked, as it has happened many times to other threads I've seen.
  The following is for people who kept taking the beatings ... and still stand, body bruised and torn, and share with others their wisdom and love- because they know better than anyone how it feels to be "alone".

[shadow=orange,left]  Due to my ... situation ... I just ... can't watch this for long ...

Linkin Park - Castle of Glass {in my opinion, amazing. Very fitting}

[shadow=orange,left]  Besides Tomb Raider, one of the BEST scenes that also fits this thread content from my other favorite game. Karin's words are truly inspiring <3

[shadow=orange,left]  This is good for now. Post anything else related to this that you wish. To others who don't really perceive the true meaning of this thread ... please at least try to be kind and ignore all this if it is not your cup of tea. I'd hate for something that was meant to bring people together and help us grow get locked ... simple as that. But that's up to you ...
  I need to log off, finish piecing myself back together ... and continue working on Malon's pretty avatar... I look forward to seeing everybody next login time.
   Thank you for you time. ~ Love, Dragon Talon.

My soul exhales cold in the
Name of the serpent that
Is bound to strike, and I,
Leann, who intends to grasp its tail, I
Lightkneen, who plots the bellicose bite of justice,
       shall make this storm my herald of vengeance!

LaceyPip

[shadow=orange,left]  Yes, off topic from EPW. No, not completely pointless. There's always something to think about, even during game play .... just sort of auto- pilot into outer space, mentally. But I wonder, too ...

Have YOU ever ...  :

* Been so ticked off .. all you end up doing is collapsing into a sobbing fit ...?

* Been so lost on what your next move during a struggle might be, that you hate yourself for being afraid of making a bad choice..?

* Just wanted to be alone with music, pictures, Tv, silence, darkness- anything- just alone, allowing that calm to suffuse within you until you just lose it ... and break everything and anything in sight, even living...?

Anyway ... it's like life keeps trying to kick you when you haven't even regained your ground after the last few beatings ... I know...
[shadow=orange,left]  What I'd like, is to allow people to enjoy being able to cry and not feel less human, it actually comes with the territory. For as seldom as I post, I do really hope people can get something out of this thread when they need somewhere to go to after fighting off those demons that threatened to whisk off their sanity into a blood red sunset ... and not have to worry about this thread being locked, as it has happened many times to other threads I've seen.
  The following is for people who kept taking the beatings ... and still stand, body bruised and torn, and share with others their wisdom and love- because they know better than anyone how it feels to be "alone".

[shadow=orange,left]  Due to my ... situation ... I just ... can't watch this for long ...

Linkin Park - Castle of Glass {in my opinion, amazing. Very fitting}

[shadow=orange,left]  Besides Tomb Raider, one of the BEST scenes that also fits this thread content from my other favorite game. Karin's words are truly inspiring <3

[shadow=orange,left]  This is good for now. Post anything else related to this that you wish. To others who don't really perceive the true meaning of this thread ... please at least try to be kind and ignore all this if it is not your cup of tea. I'd hate for something that was meant to bring people together and help us grow get locked ... simple as that. But that's up to you ...
  I need to log off, finish piecing myself back together ... and continue working on Malon's pretty avatar... I look forward to seeing everybody next login time.
   Thank you for you time. ~ Love, Dragon Talon.

I so relate to everything in your thread ...and my heart goes out to you.   Life seems to be unfair at the best of times, but be assured, the better times are just around the corner. 

When my daughter stopped breathing in the middle of the night and the only way of getting to the hospital was in a very slow vehicle (ambulances took approximately 30 - 40 minutes to respond), I thought my world was falling apart .....we got to the hospital in time and everything looked better again, I started getting on top of everything again.  Then not long after, my son go hijacked and held by gunpoint by unidentified males, who told him if he made a noise, or tried to follow them, they would bring their friends back with them.  Thank God they never hurt him, but took everything that belonged to him ...I then thought life was really not worthwhile living. 
But .... we were given a strong sense of survival and life returned to normal, it still hurt when I looked at my son, it still hurts today ...but we were given a second chance.

Fact is, we are all survivors, and we need to be determined to get back up when life slapped us in the face and pushed us over onto our backs.  Always try and focus on the positive in life, however small it might seem, there are positives, we just need to look very carefully.

My thoughts and prayers are with you dearest, keep your chin up, look life full in the face and KNOW that everything will be okay sooner than later.   :monkey-48:

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
  • Words remind you of respect, violence teaches scum what respect really is.
  • Characters: LeannLTKneen
  • Faction: SoulAbyss
[shadow=orange,left]  Thank you, LaceyPip. I'm also glad things turned around for you, too. Always a pleasure swapping replies with ya

My soul exhales cold in the
Name of the serpent that
Is bound to strike, and I,
Leann, who intends to grasp its tail, I
Lightkneen, who plots the bellicose bite of justice,
       shall make this storm my herald of vengeance!