Epic Perfect World

NW Buffs.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
apart from all the reasons stated above,think about how easy Spawn killing would become..3spark wait for the AD thingy to goo off and done.I already see people being Spawned kill like anything and yeah these buffs do cause a LITTLE difference and atleast gives them a mere chance to run off.
+9999.
I think sins are probly the only classes who can evade spawn killing by spawning and going stealth while that kill protect (AD how you call it, sorry im noob) thing is still on. Ofc If your ganker is someone other than enemy sin. Otherwise he can see you through stealth and you are screwed.
And btw people, just a friendly advice from unfriendly person: gear up and learn how to play. I mean I sucked at NW all the time before I got my supreme robe and learned few tricks from zFlashx's vids. Now I rarely get less than 10k credit and 240 st regardless in which nation I play. And this is not the cap, you just need to be well geared and know the tactics and strategies of your class, you need to learn class dynamics. Otherwise it doesn't matter if you are buffed or unbuffed, you won't succeed and the is no point in complaining.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
apart from all the reasons stated above,think about how easy Spawn killing would become..3spark wait for the AD thingy to goo off and done.I already see people being Spawned kill like anything and yeah these buffs do cause a LITTLE difference and atleast gives them a mere chance to run off.

yea nerf mag bless to ep level if you REALLY have too but why remove? everyone rq when 1st combo doesnt work?
only class thats OP with buffs are seeker, for me, and it's so easy to avoid their 1 shot combo it's a joke. everything else is 2ks

If you are a mage, dont attack  mystics ? if you are a sin, dont attack seekers?

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I never understood why the spawn points were that way in the first place. I assume this is pwi's doing. Alot of them are in the middle of nowhere and you can't really put a SafeZone anywhere on the map, because it could easily be taken advantage of. Not only that, but be annoying as loose bra straps. Spawn killing being allowed in NW is pretty annoying. There can't really be a rule against it, because it's too complicated to try and catch. You can't really prevent it, so I'm gonna have to agree with what Le said.

And I wish you'd change your siggy. Everytime I see it I start to feel pain  :tiger-20:
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 10:41 am by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
I never understood why the spawn points were that way in the first place. I assume this is pwi's doing. Alot of them are in the middle of nowhere and you can't really put a SafeZone anywhere on the map, because it could easily be taken advantage of. Not only that, but be annoying as loose bra straps. Spawn killing being allowed in NW is pretty annoying. There can't really be a rule against it, because it's too complicated to try and catch. You can't really prevent it, so I'm gonna have to agree with what Le said.
Safe zones would be a really bad idea actually, because people would abuse em by just standing there all the time instead of actually participating in action. And that kill protection thing that you get for like 5 secs or something after spawning is in my idea good enough spawn killing protection. Also, you don't spawn in the same place all the time, there are how much, like 3? spawn points. Enemy cant wait at all of them at same time especially when there are other people killing him from other side. Unless you are 1 vs 20.
By the way, nothing personal and no offense or stuff, but there is one great way to evade spawn killing.
Don't die.
O| Hope Agatio won't punish me for revealing one of games secrets.
Hahahahaha yeah....fck joking I fail at it I quit.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Off topic- Even Calling me LE here Q_Q...

ok back on,Sorry i forgot to mention that i was told that the programming of NW is verrrrry Complex and No the buffs where never adjusted by Agatio..as far as the safe zone idea it"ll be a mess,i could give thousands of reasons but giving 1 would be enough : think about the Flag keeper going and standing there,refilling the Pot timer and insta 15sec run.

and even catching spawn killers is pretty hard,but again most of them are Afkers else People who are caught in a map with 20v3 XD (best way outa it is to return base instead of giving them free points for killing you)

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran

programming of NW is verrrrry Complex and No the buffs where never adjusted by Agatio..

Programming of anything in PW is complex and NW in particular because its very dynamic aspect of game. To change something it would require a lot of code lines rewritten. Since everything on EPW is based on PWI, we probly won't get anything unless they do it there. So buffs wont be removed and nothing will change at least in nearest future I guess.
We might get new NW maps though, would be overkill.

Tali

They could've at least added a pdef buff to compliment the magic buff...

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
You can write email to Perfect World Entertainment with that request. IF they add it, we might just get it too.

Tali

You can write email to Perfect World Entertainment with that request. IF they add it, we might just get it too.

Unfortunately, PWE doesn't do the programming, wanmei owns the rights, so I'd have to wait for it to be outsourced, programmed, translated...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Unfortunately, PWE doesn't do the programming, wanmei owns the rights, so I'd have to wait for it to be outsourced, programmed, translated...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Better start writing now then if you want it by the end of 21 century.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Off topic- Even Calling me LE here Q_Q...

:pig-23:

Once I give you a nickname it sticks. Ask Cio, Fap, The Sand monkey brothers, Lucious, Alleh, Daggeh, VTagB****, #1B**** the list continues you don't want me to go down that road.

Anywho obviously like I said before the spawn points are in random ares in the middle of nowhere. Safezones can't be implemented, that doesn't make it suck any less xD.
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 11:18 am by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Tali

Better start writing now then if you want it by the end of 21 century.

brb goin to glorious people's republic of china

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
brb goin to glorious people's republic of china

you need to write an email to both.
since pwi does make a lot of changes and pwi is our translator.
be sure to add how/why this would be unbalanced and generate a lot of unfair income/cashshopping  :normal-1:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Well.

You die in NW, you don't have a squad, or a good squad. You get buffs that can help keep you alive. OP.
You die in NW, you get buffs, and spawn camped, and those buffs help you survive that camp. OP.

Yes, nerf pls.

If I'm not mistaken, you get bell along with the rest of the buffs. o.o

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Well.

You die in NW, you don't have a squad, or a good squad. You get buffs that can help keep you alive. OP.
You die in NW, you get buffs, and spawn camped, and those buffs help you survive that camp. OP.

Yes, nerf pls.

If I'm not mistaken, you get bell along with the rest of the buffs. o.o
I doubt it if you get bell. I think barb buffs and maybe, maybe archer evasion. Though not sure bout that last one.