Epic Perfect World

NW Buffs.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Hello. This thread is about the Nation War buffs. I keep hearing from alot of people they're stupidly OP. I'm honestly not sure on this matter, because I've only done NW on two characters, my EP and WF. EP I usually don't attack people and WF i purge anyone I'm attacking, so I honestly don't have an opinion on this. Just wanted to bring this GM's attention, because I keep hearing about it, and also to know if it was true from other people game. Not mean to be a flame thread so don't lose your brain and start idiotically raging.

Edit: If this was already brought up in a thread sorry, I couldn't find it.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Too OP???Seriously????Jheez, I probably didn't notice it when I got killed, respawned with NW buffs and had to get my squad members to buff me to overwrite NW buffs with their own to make me stronger.
Really, people always find some shit to complain about.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
NW buffs are a mixture of pre-existing buff skills, including Beast King's Inspiration. Therefore, you are implying that buffs in general are too OP? If not, uninstall please, kthxbai.

*FACEDESK*

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Not mean to be a flame thread so don't lose your brain and start idiotically raging.

people get exited when they see a thread they can exercise their low IQ on.
edit: i see some posts got deleted already  :normal-37:

no, nw buff are fine and i think it makes pvp more interesting instead of OP donators heirobugging everyone :]
I can also, and have killed every class that had those buffs solo.
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 09:08 am by IcyTech

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
NW buffs are a mixture of pre-existing buff skills, including Beast King's Inspiration. Therefore, you are implying that buffs in general are too OP? If not, uninstall please, kthxbai.

*FACEDESK*

The NW mdef buff gives way more defense than ep's magic shell do, it makes sins and eas almost as tanky as wrs with magic marrow, even I struggle to kill them where as in normal pk with normal buffs the same people drop like flies, so it's obviously something off with that mdef buff you get when respawning in NW.

I can also, and have killed every class that had those buffs solo.

That is because the pdef buff you get is equal to that of a dark wr's pdef buff (not including the 15 second 75% increase) where as the mdef buff is NOT equal to ep's magic shell.
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 09:39 am by qt

Offline Muffin

• Moderated
  • Papi
Should make it HP buff only, ijs.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
That is because the pdef buff you get is equal to that of a dark wr's pdef buff (not including the 15 second 75% increase) where as the mdef buff is NOT equal to ep's magic shell.

yes i know that. idk why they made it like that though.

no, self buffs in pk is boring  :normal-21: hp, mag + phy is fine

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

^

Or decrease the magic defense from the buff.
All my characters are magic so i need this. q.q

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
I've never actually tested this, but since it is being complained about it should probably be looked into. Is it pwi buffs or were they adjusted? (Never did NW on pwi). They might be so strong because pwi is so unbalanced to try and make it more fair they gave it OP buffs. Even though it also gives the already OP people a huge advantage. I don't know just a possibility maybe. But considering most people do go with a squad (I rarely see people go solo) I don't see why these buffs are here. It's good for if there's a lot of people solo'ing NW, but let's be honest. You really think this server solo's much? Server all about mass pk. However if they are just regular buffs I don't see the big deal....
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 10:03 am by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
I've never actually tested this, but since it is being complained about it should probably be looked into. Is it pwi buffs or were they adjusted? (Never did NW on pwi). They might be so strong because pwi is so unbalanced to try and make it more fair they gave it OP buffs. Even though it also gives the already OP people a huge advantage. I don't know just a possibility maybe. But considering most people do go with a squad (I rarely see people go solo) I don't see why these buffs are here. It's good for if there's a lot of people solo'ing NW, but let's be honest. You really think this server solo's much? Server all about mass pk. However if they are just regular buffs I don't see the big deal....
I love to solo NW and those buffs come in handy even though they are regular buffs, nothing OP. Jheez seriously why do people complain? I guess IF buffs get removed after 1 or 2 NW's people will start begging to return buffs because it would be too hard to play then or something like that.
You can call me strange, but I seriously don't understand why people complain about something good rather that complaining about something bad. Gotta feeling its the noobish players who complain about buffs because I think strong people don't care if they got those buffs or no and whether enemy is buffed or no makes em no difference, they just need maybe 1 more hit to kill em.
Those who are complaining are seriously dumb, aiming to weaken themselves even more.
You just think about this: if you aren't able to kill someone like Gakido or Areashi or someone else from the top EVEN with buffs, how are you going to do that without them?

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Jheez seriously why do people complain? I guess IF buffs get removed after 1 or 2 NW's people will start begging to return buffs because it would be too hard to play then or something like that.
^ This.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
^ This.
Wow I'm surprised someone actually read it to that point.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
You just think about this: if you aren't able to kill someone like Gakido or Areashi or someone else from the top EVEN with buffs, how are you going to do that without them?

:normal-18:. We get your point you can take a break now

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
:normal-18:. We get your point you can take a break now
Thank you.
#AwsomeAndUKnowIt

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
apart from all the reasons stated above,think about how easy Spawn killing would become..3spark wait for the AD thingy to goo off and done.I already see people being Spawned kill like anything and yeah these buffs do cause a LITTLE difference and atleast gives them a mere chance to run off.