Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should old bronze coins have a timer before picking becomes free for all?

Yes.
50 (73.5%)
No.
18 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Old Bronze Coin drops.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
THIS - is why I like you  >:D

I guess it's true, behind every sweet gramma, there is a woman whos children turned her into a sociopath...

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
You say this now.
And then later on, you meet a gank group and a massive drop steal group, plus a person on the outside who only wants drops and tries to get the last hit in.

Then you come back and agree with the post.

Because yeah, it's purpose is to farm and to PVP. BUT THE THING IS, there's something known as respect that's often not given. If some asshole of a barb keeps dropstealing ALL of your drops, would you be happy?
Oh, and this asshole is level 150, dragon gear, and a vit build-and in tiger form?
And keeps stalking you all over ns?
And you can't kill him?
No matter how many friends you bring, he manages to get away?
You're happy with it, yeah? Because it's karma.

Sorry for late reply distracted. And i come across it everyday, even today, my ea. I got ganked 2v1, dropped a sin and seeker. Then a sin comes along picks up both drops, and gets away, was i mad? Nope, because 15 minutes later that little sin was farming, i killed and netted 76 obc from her. Karma is a bitch.

And in reply to your spoiler. If they get there first why not? Its not about who does what, its about who gets there product out there first. If they get there first, who am i to say. HEY THAT WAS MY IDEA BUT ERM, I WAS YOU KNOW ALITTLE SLOW AND LATE, PLS CAN I HAZ ALL THE PROFITS?
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I guess it's true, behind every sweet gramma, there is a woman whos children turned her into a sociopath...

ROFL.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

Sorry for late reply distracted. And i come across it everyday, even today, my ea. I got ganked 2v1, dropped a sin and seeker. Then a sin comes along picks up both drops, and gets away, was i mad? Nope, because 15 minutes later that little sin was farming, i killed and netted 76 obc from her. Karma is a bitch.

And in reply to your spoiler. If they get there first why not? Its not about who does what, its about who gets there product out there first. If they get there first, who am i to say. HEY THAT WAS MY IDEA BUT ERM, I WAS YOU KNOW ALITTLE SLOW AND LATE, PLS CAN I HAZ ALL THE PROFITS?
I did say karma before. Didn't I.
But my POINT is that if they get away and bank before you can kill them (and they come back later doing the same thing, but get away again-imagine a barb with tons of hp and vit build) it would annoy the heck out of you.

No, it's not about who does it first, it's about stealing the design. I'm not talking about the idea, so I think you've misinterpreted.
One person makes a design and plans to sell it as a poster or something.
Person two sees the design that person 1 made, and buys the poster. Then he goes home and sells it as a T-shirt on a website.
Person 1 never MEANT for person 2 to profit off of HIS design, but since person 2 STOLE the exact same DESIGN from person 1, person 1 can probably sue person 2 for intellectual property theft or something..idk.
The point is, the first person was doing something and profiting (farming), while the second person see's the first person's activities, takes the things he uses (in this case, the design, in real case, the coins) and makes the profit himself instead.
#I give up, it wasn't the greatest explanation anyways..
(:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I did say karma before. Didn't I.
But my POINT is that if they get away and bank before you can kill them (and they come back later doing the same thing, but get away again-imagine a barb with tons of hp and vit build) it would annoy the heck out of you.

No, it's not about who does it first, it's about stealing the design. I'm not talking about the idea, so I think you've misinterpreted.
One person makes a design and plans to sell it as a poster or something.
Person two sees the design that person 1 made, and buys the poster. Then he goes home and sells it as a T-shirt on a website.
Person 1 never MEANT for person 2 to profit off of HIS design, but since person 2 STOLE the exact same DESIGN from person 1, person 1 can probably sue person 2 for intellectual property theft or something..idk.
The point is, the first person was doing something and profiting (farming), while the second person see's the first person's activities, takes the things he uses (in this case, the design, in real case, the coins) and makes the profit himself instead.
#I give up, it wasn't the greatest explanation anyways..

Simply put there are people who feel that theft of the OBC from the people who legit made the kill is ok. Which tells me there a lot of people out there stealing OBC drops. Which is just sad really.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Simply put there are people who feel that theft of the OBC from the people who legit made the kill is ok. Which tells me there a lot of people out there stealing OBC drops. Which is just sad really.

You can get a pretty good indication from looking at factions. Alamat, Aeons, Obnoxious, if someone is in either of those factions it's very likely they'll try.  Same factions that the treasure map stealing players are from most of the time.

LaceyPip