Epic Perfect World

Everlasting and Tukang

Offline _Jose_

Can we put these two wines on Gods Giving. I'm lazy for waiting and getting quest always. It's not game breaking so no harm done.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Can we put these two wines on Gods Giving. I'm lazy for waiting and getting quest always. It's not game breaking so no harm done.
+1.

i always buy them from tso at west arch. though i think it wouldn't hurt to add them to GG npc.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

LaceyPip

Why not just add the Wine seller to all the Tele points into an instance?

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Why not just add the Wine seller to all the Tele points into an instance?
+1 Genius, agree with this faster and less lag, closer to the old guy thingy that summon sword
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Craggan

Let's go one step further and put the wines in GG and then put that inside the instances. Can't tell you how many times I forgot to repair or my hp charm is almost dead and I forgot to grab a spare.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Let's go one step further and put the wines in GG and then put that inside the instances. Can't tell you how many times I forgot to repair or my hp charm is almost dead and I forgot to grab a spare.
+1

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i agree with adding the wine seller near the teleport stones but not inside instances, cannot make the game so lazy lol

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
i agree with adding the wine seller near the teleport stones but not inside instances, cannot make the game so lazy lol
^ this. I'm already lazy as is :c

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
its not about lazyness, we just want less lag, when i open 6 client and they all inside of instance i'm not having any lag but when one of my character at arch buying wine's while 6 client on LAAAGGG OMG CMON FASTER GET INSIDE!!!, saying it's lazy is invalid just making life easier. Teleport stone at 1k and West and north basically still lag thoe if your alt are open when ur at big city.
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
its not about lazyness, we just want less lag, when i open 6 client and they all inside of instance i'm not having any lag but when one of my character at arch buying wine's while 6 client on LAAAGGG OMG CMON FASTER GET INSIDE!!!, saying it's lazy is invalid just making life easier. Teleport stone at 1k and West and north basically still lag thoe if your alt are open when ur at big city.
i'm saying is the faster you get inside(player with many characters), The Lesser Lag is.
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
there are teleport stones in any major city o.O
i meant the lazy on needing to buy charms, or forgetting about buying the wines, etc...thats the essence of the game...handing out wines and charms on a plater cuts all the fun when u do a "mistake".

vlntbty

Yeah, I kinda agree. lol

there are teleport stones in any major city o.O
i meant the lazy on needing to buy charms, or forgetting about buying the wines, etc...thats the essence of the game...handing out wines and charms on a plater cuts all the fun when u do a "mistake".

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Seems kinda lazy imo. I mean, you're already on a p.server where everything is immensely easy in comparison. Not hard to run from west tele to the Wine guy. Seems unnecessary. Guess there is no harm in adding it to GG though.

As for lag, pick up your wine BEFORE you open six clients. Then use a different tele stone.

As for forgetting charms or repairs, that's your own fault. Can't have everything done for you. Keep spares. Nor is it hard to tele in and out of an instance. Got tele stones, holy path, speed pots. May delay you for 30secs-1min. There is already a GG at pretty much every single tele point and well populated area on the main maps and alllll maps. Dont need more. If you're wanting one at the start of the instance, it's just as fast as teleing out to a GG (there's one next to the illusion stones) then tele back in. If you're already in the instance, you are running either way, easier to tele out than run back.

Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 09:40 am by Miyurii

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Just make Old Swordsman sell the wines and thats it.

LaceyPip

Just make Old Swordsman sell the wines and thats it.

nice idea too !