Epic Perfect World

Sins\Barbs\Wiz\psy Are all OP End of talk

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Well ...just try as a cleric (EP) to 3x spark , debuff >cloud eruption +tempest (sage or demon) on a group, and see dmg...I'm sure it hurts>and here magic classes have too much chn so you wait only for skill cooldawn:)
By the way ..clerics can pk good ...can use shell that absorbs phys dmg..>heal themselfs etc.

Cleric can be good in PK only while there isn`t BM or sin, cause they can keep cleric stunned whole the time and you can`t do anything - no heals, no shields, anything. Just wait while you die.

Of course if you fast enough to sleep a BM on right time - it will be died in few seconds.

Even in PK cleric works as support, not DD - healing and purifying. EP aren`t for 1v1.
Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 08:13 am by Pammy

Offline Delirium

A) I think people need to get out of their heads that PW was made as a 1v1 game, it's not, yes they're fun sometimes but a class should be looked at as a part of a team - what do they do for that team? Thats were clerics shine.

Clerics are good for 1v1s, at least if you know what you're going.

B) You can say 3 spark combo for any class, even sins so really that is irellivent.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Cleric can be good in PK only while there isn`t BM or sin, cause they can keep cleric stunned whole the time and you can`t do anything - no heals, no shields, anything. Just wait while you die.

why u want a class good for every 1vs1 type, cleric is support in group gank (not like few class with their useless buffs) also good vs half class in pw in 1vs1 too if well played, sin/wr is visa-versa coz in group gank cleric also deal huge dmg on them and could be damn usefull
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Cocor3

In the time you go from end of spark to start casting tempest your telestunned :P

Clerics can dish outalright damage, its really good once decent comes out.

Clerics absorb phys damage and heals doesnt mean much when they have no anti stuns =/

you can allways use genie for 7 sec antistun or remove stun or other efects:) or use antistun pots combined with holy path

it's not like in pwi were you have crap hp and phys def..clerics a bit stronger here....and for gang if a bm use phys marrow from mistake...it's kinda screwed

+ cleric have mag-phys dmg, well at least 2 skills that hit phys dmg so yea are usefull in pk and like other sayd ...good buffs>best buffs in my oppinion
Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 04:30 pm by Cocor3

Offline Pammy

• Old Player

why u want a class good for every 1vs1 type, cleric is support in group gank (not like few class with their useless buffs) also good vs half class in pw in 1vs1 too if well played, sin/wr is visa-versa coz in group gank cleric also deal huge dmg on them and could be damn usefull

Read carefully full message that I wrote, not one sentence and you will see that i don`t want cleric for 1v1.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

Bms are good in group pk situations too, but thats because they are build as a well rounded class.
A) I think people need to get out of their heads that PW was made as a 1v1 game, it's not, yes they're fun sometimes but a class should be looked at as a part of a team - what do they do for that team? Thats were clerics shine.

B) You can say 3 spark combo for any class, even sins so really that is irellivent.
A) While this is true, there are not many classes clerics have an advantage over in 1v1. A blade tempest and a cleric is 1 shot away from dying, Archers rip cleircs apart, Venos have 2 attacks so you cant sleep all of them, same with mystics. I'm not saying clerics dont have a chance, because they do, its just alot harder for them.

B) Sins get chi so easily they never leave sparked state is the problem. Even if you stun a sin right after a spark they inner harmony and they are already about to spark again.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
In the time you go from end of spark to start casting tempest your telestunned :P

Clerics can dish outalright damage, its really good once decent comes out.

Clerics absorb phys damage and heals doesnt mean much when they have no anti stuns =/

you can allways use genie for 7 sec antistun or remove stun or other efects:) or use antistun pots combined with holy path

it's not like in pwi were you have crap hp and phys def..clerics a bit stronger here....and for gang if a bm use phys marrow from mistake...it's kinda screwed

+ cleric have mag-phys dmg, well at least 2 skills that hit phys dmg so yea are usefull in pk and like other sayd ...good buffs>best buffs in my oppinion

Vacs have a long cooldown and arent cheap, 0.8 ec each, and I know as a seeker I go through a ton. Genies can only have 8 skills, you cant switch genies in combat and using a genie anti stun is pointless because they use Occult Ice. I'm not saying clerics are weak I havent really played one for as long as I have other classes, but only on my seeker can I not trash any clerics I see. The biggest chance clerics have is against seekers because they can only stun you once every 3 mins (With one extra every 5), have a 4 second anti stun if your sage (if you are sage your dd is abit less than demon), and clerics have longer ranged magic attacks. So if you play it right and sit at max range seekers cant do anything to you. Ofcourse if they get close its over for you :P

Offline Delirium

Bms are good in group pk situations too, but thats because they are build as a well rounded class.

A) While this is true, there are not many classes clerics have an advantage over in 1v1. A blade tempest and a cleric is 1 shot away from dying, Archers rip cleircs apart, Venos have 2 attacks so you cant sleep all of them, same with mystics. I'm not saying clerics dont have a chance, because they do, its just alot harder for them.

B) Sins get chi so easily they never leave sparked state is the problem. Even if you stun a sin right after a spark they inner harmony and they are already about to spark again.

What do you mean have two attacks? Are you talking about the pets? If so you have a paralyze too. :s
Archers don't really rip clerics apart, yes they're a pain but still managable, now sins shred the riped up parts of a cleric. >->

I meant the general oneshot 3 spark combos, sins can do it with earthen is what I was getting at, and yes, sins have too much chi, far too much.

Plus this is going slightly off topic, this is about OP classes not the classes that always get left in the dark. :(
Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 05:26 pm by Delirium

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Nexus

not trying to say psys arn't OP (cause yeah we are) but majority of them I see in PK go down pretty quick still.  Mainly 1v1 is where they are a pain I will definately agree with that, but again it's rare you get a 1v1 in west before someone else decides to jump you.