Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Delirium

Seekers r not for pvp nor clerics i j s

O M F G
Are you serious?
/facepalm

Clerics heal.... I don't see why you'd want them in pvp, I mean they only keep you buffed ressed and alive, not that you need that as a sin.

Seekers just take out wiz, archers, sins mainly the stuff thats a threat to the cleric, oh wait, we don't need clerics so therefore we don't need seekers either, silly me.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D
Seekers r not for pvp nor clerics i j s

listen though i disagree with ur point i believe that everyone has the right to his/her own opinions..... but its not my fault if your opinion is wrong >.> lol j.king..... but seriously though sins op *LALALLALALALALALALALLALA*

Offline Shaoran

• Ashuashuashua
Sins with their DD ( squishy like hell )
Barbs with their Hp and crazy attack ( no stuns nor anti stuns ) i get 20ks from ruggers
Psychics with their channeling, high damage and their silence ( in black voodoo they die so fast ) i get 20ks from other server and pew pew
Wizards hit so hard, can so kite with their 2 skills, and got stuns ( got no anti stuns ) i get 34k from Studmuffin

since those 4 are over powered then we are equal

Under powered classes
Bms would be fair enough if they get more attack
Archers needs a higher attack for sure

Support class :
 Clerics are a support class to heal only

And seekers weren't made for pvp.

Now don't blame sins.

in pvp 1 mistake kills u.

Im Ep. We are in the same guild. Dont expect a single buff or a heal from me ahshuahuashuhuas.

Offline xXkonanXx

i guess ill end the topic by saying

PSY'S ARE RIDICULOUSLY OP

problem?? pm me in game

chow ;)
Im the best that ever did it, and got away with it

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Seekers can PvP no problem, Wizzies are easy to drop, Barbs we do a fair bit of damage on too, we are half physical, half caster, one of the more vercitile classes, and have the best defence and one of the better hp's in the game. I kill plenty of sins too, but only when they arent doing thier pain in the... stunlock!

Psychics the damn seal gets me every time and I always use other genie skills than my anti seal, because on my seeker I really haven't 1v1'd a psy, always been groups.

Seekers a good against archers too, and all casters, we have moderate damage output, and spark + blade affinity + Gemini is a great suprise for people too!

Still the stunlocks are just overkill, i'm not saying other classes are not OP, but you wont read into that!

Offline Delirium

Sins with their DD ( squishy like hell )
Barbs with their Hp and crazy attack ( no stuns nor anti stuns ) i get 20ks from ruggers
Psychics with their channeling, high damage and their silence ( in black voodoo they die so fast ) i get 20ks from other server and pew pew
Wizards hit so hard, can so kite with their 2 skills, and got stuns ( got no anti stuns ) i get 34k from Studmuffin

since those 4 are over powered then we are equal

Under powered classes
Bms would be fair enough if they get more attack
Archers needs a higher attack for sure

Support class :
 Clerics are a support class to heal only

And seekers weren't made for pvp.

Now don't blame sins.

in pvp 1 mistake kills u.

Im Ep. We are in the same guild. Dont expect a single buff or a heal from me ahshuahuashuhuas.

LOL, plus fire, clerics do have attack skills too, not sure if you knew that and can be pretty deadly, moreso if demon. :shockhorror:

Mhm. x'D

Offline Chakka

Damn fire. I don't remember you being stupid before Frost folded.

EPs aren't for PK? Why does everyone look to us for buffs running out of SZ?
Why does every say "Heal me, or keep me alive while the cata kills the crystal."?

And as for offence. Without the geni skills a dark EP has stacking debuffs to really cause pain. Mdef debuff followed by metal def debuff. I personally have used it to drop other EPs, and EAs on other servers. It's very effective if used correctly.

You folks really need to quit whining about how OP a single class is a find a way to deal with it. I seriously doubt it's going anywhere.

Welcome to 1.4.4
I'm mean. Deal with it

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Decided i'd rather not contine with all this, its bad enough with the ingame flak my faction is getting because i've suggested a nerf.
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:13 pm by Nexy

Offline Delirium

Decided i'd rather not contine with all this, its bad enough with the ingame flak my faction is getting because i've suggested a nerf.

No point, let them have their sin infested PK, end of the day they will complain there is no pvp then blame us blah blah blah.
Plus if people are really willing to give you flak in game over it then really thats just pathetic, again, peoples mentality says alot.

Mhm. x'D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

No point, let them have their sin infested PK, end of the day they will complain there is no pvp then blame us blah blah blah.
Plus if people are really willing to give you flak in game over it then really thats just pathetic, again, peoples mentality says alot.

That is true but it is also over pm and is more than PK. So for now I shall leave it at what I have said :)

Offline maniolnba

maybe in shorter way... any robe armor guy 150 survived sin combo with occult, amplify and all of this shit from skill for longer then 5-6 seconds? propably no... bcs u cant do shit during this time... just look and keep saying "again... ehhh... boring"

Removing Occult is best idea, much better then nerfing sins somehow.
Without occult barbs and sins wont be so op and everybody will stop crying XD

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
maybe in shorter way... any robe armor guy 150 survived sin combo with occult, amplify and all of this shit from skill for longer then 5-6 seconds? propably no... bcs u cant do shit during this time... just look and keep saying "again... ehhh... boring"

Removing Occult is best idea, much better then nerfing sins somehow.
Without occult barbs and sins wont be so op and everybody will stop crying XD
Wrong forum but glad you agree xD

Offline Cocor3

Well ...just try as a cleric (EP) to 3x spark , debuff >cloud eruption +tempest (sage or demon) on a group, and see dmg...I'm sure it hurts>and here magic classes have too much chn so you wait only for skill cooldawn:)
By the way ..clerics can pk good ...can use shell that absorbs phys dmg..>heal themselfs etc.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
In the time you go from end of spark to start casting tempest your telestunned :P

Clerics can dish outalright damage, its really good once decent comes out.

Clerics absorb phys damage and heals doesnt mean much when they have no anti stuns =/