Epic Perfect World

A post to Agatio about psy

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ok time to go through the problems here.
IF it's not a boost, why ARE YOU COMPLAINING and wanting it back? " Why change or nerf" ? Now that it's already been changed, why change back again if its not a boost or anything? It's already been changed, hasn't it? You have your ORIGINAL SKILLS, ok, but if it's useless, why the HECK do you want it?
Beijing isn't the creator of the game, as far as I know..I'm pretty sure it's a city, yeah?
"Beijing perfect world co." is the company, I believe, and I'm pretty sure " Beijing" is just there for the location.

Who the hell is a rebel? Honestly? Someone disagrees with you.
geez go shut up im just a troll ok im ungeared now go to sleep rebels.
What the heck do you mean? If someone disagrees with you, they're automatically rebelling against you?
What are you, you're own little country?

/done.

BRO, bro...Thats the wrong way to think,the right way to think is "If these skills arent OverPowered, why remove then?" thats the right way to think, cause u CANT remove things from the ORIGINAL CLIENT without REASONS, these two skills have been removed without reason, so was a wrong thing.ITS SIMPLE. Have your focus on that phrase "If these skills arent OverPowered, why remove then?", "If these skills arent OverPowered, why remove then?", "If these skills arent OverPowered, why remove then?", "If these skills arent OverPowered, why remove then?", "If these skills arent OverPowered, why remove then?" , "If these skills arent OverPowered, why remove then?" , "If these skills arent OverPowered, why remove then?" , "If these skills arent OverPowered, why remove then?" , "If these skills arent OverPowered, why remove then?" , "If these skills arent OverPowered, why remove then?".

And please, sir rebel, Beijing is the owner, Beijing is name of the business, and u understood what i said, so stop waste words with stuffs that isnt the focus of the topic.

and Rebel = peoples Angry, claim, that offend others, that talk obscene things, that cant understand humor, etc.

U REBEL!

My damage log collection NEW

Tali

Allow me to remind everyone that in the pay 2 play version of PW, yes, psychics and sins were overpowered, and their skillset was revamped:

Psychic:

Sin:

Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 05:35 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Allow me to remind everyone that in the pay 2 play version of PW, yes, psychics and sins were overpowered, and their skillset was revamped:

Psychic:

Sin:

Good, but thats not the point of the topic, OP IS SoStunning and SoSilence, keep the nerfed, and bring back SoR and SoV, simple, read again the first page!
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 05:35 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
If you're gonna boost psychic, then boost all classes to make it fair.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
If you're gonna boost psychic, then boost all classes to make it fair.

Is not boost, its just bring back 2 of our original skills CREATED by the owner of the game, that arent OP, read the first page.

Edit.

Damn those  guys, they jump directly for the last page.
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 05:36 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Sin:

Pls tell me where you found that sin skill set revamp and if you know Chinese please tell me wdf those skills do/socurious.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Psychic:

Sin:

omg we need that skills
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 05:36 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
 What about the topic ??

Offline Vionn

Psychic:

Sin:

I want those skills D: they look so much better than the crappy icons we have right now. They're probably nerfed skills though, since you said they were too op in china.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
What about the topic ??

I think the topic should be changed to a poll about muting you for good. But hey thats just one man's opinion.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline cloudsquall

guys u are QQing abt the fact tht sins and phys are OP but did anyone of u cked the insane dmgs of a seeeker? seekers can deal up to 1 mil dmg (talkin abt the dmg ranking) i have been 2 shotted by a seeker (i got a lvl 150 sin) i found him dealing me a crit of 53k (with the combo) moreover seekers can see sins trough stealth so why talkin only to nerf sins and phys when seekers are a machine gun actually?

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
guys u are QQing abt the fact tht sins and phys are OP but did anyone of u cked the insane dmgs of a seeeker? seekers can deal up to 1 mil dmg (talkin abt the dmg ranking) i have been 2 shotted by a seeker (i got a lvl 150 sin) i found him dealing me a crit of 53k (with the combo) moreover seekers can see sins trough stealth so why talkin only to nerf sins and phys when seekers are a machine gun actually?

Because seeker combo is ridiculously easy to break first off. Occult Ice, Seal, Sleep, Stuns, IG, A properly timed AD, they all make the combo useless.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!