Epic Perfect World

A post to Agatio about psy

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello Agatio, my friend since my 3 years old(kidding), u announced that u will make a new path this monday, so i wanna make u a sugestion to bring 2 psy skills back to the client, Soul of Retaliation and Soul of Vengeance, only these and i will prove u that both skills arent OverPowered, first.

Soul of Retaliation=
Sage(Heal 15% of the Max HP) = Thats no way OP, NO WAY, 15% of max HP of a psy is about 4500 HP, its a 4500 heal if the psy have 30k HP, u think that is OP?A hit that a psy take is around 8k, this 4.5k heal is noway OP, our Buble of Life heals around 20k HP, so u see the difference.

Demon(Reflected Damage is increased by 0.6x of soulforce) = I dont need to say too much of that, the reflect suck, deals no damage.

Soul of Vengeance =

Sage(No Mana costing while reflect damage) = Thats not a big thing, isnt OP anyway, nothing more to say.

Demon(The reflected damage is increased by 4% of caster's Soulforce.) = The reflect go to 12% of Soulforce,
12% of 70k(Soulforce) = 9800, the normal reflect is 8% of 70k = 5600, the normal dmg reflect is 200~300, will increase to 300~400 maybe, now i ask u, this is a OP reflect? Of course no.

(PROVEN)

Now please, bring back these 2 skills to client Agatio, its not nice that heavely nerf, u can keep Soul of Stunning and Soul of Silence nerfed, they are truly OP, but Soul of Retaliation and Soul of Vengeance make no diference, so get back they please.

Good Morning, thank you for read.

My damage log collection NEW

Angelica

You already made a thread about this, Psy isn't going to get a boost, stop trying.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I need more feedback about this, but I guess that unlocking these 2 skills won't hurt.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Agatio boost all classes please :o

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Agatio boost all classes please :o
LOL i read "Agatio boot all classes please :o"

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Well,im a Psy and im getting sick of Mentalista qqing about Psys being nerfed and things like " GN GN PLIS NERF SIN THEY OP SAGE TIDAL GN PLIS " .

Soul of Vengeance sage would be very good on barbs,so it'd be very good to use.
Soul of Retaliation sage gives those 5k HPs...and it's really helpfull.

Im just saying that bringing them back would be really usefull for psys but all the QQers who cant kill psys would almost RQ LOL.

JS psy is good as it is,if u cant play it just dont.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Tenashi

Make clerics hit harder instead of making all the other classes better >:/

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Make clerics hit harder instead of making all the other classes better >:/
Cleric is already hard, 1v1 they actually own many classes. they don't need boost anymore.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Tenashi

Cleric is already hard, 1v1 they actually own many classes. they don't need boost anymore.
all classes kick each others asses 1v1 useless players that QQ about them being weak sooo yeh
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2013, 05:55 pm by Japanda

Offline Consist

• Old Player
WAIT THOSE SKILLS ARE REMOVED???? LOOOOOL

Offline Tenashi

Hello Agatio, my friend since my 3 years old(kidding), u announced that u will make a new path this monday, so i wanna make u a sugestion to bring 2 psy skills back to the client, Soul of Retaliation and Soul of Vengeance, only these and i will prove u that both skills arent OverPowered, first.

Soul of Retaliation=
Sage(Heal 15% of the Max HP) = Thats no way OP, NO WAY, 15% of max HP of a psy is about 4500 HP, its a 4500 heal if the psy have 30k HP, u think that is OP?A hit that a psy take is around 8k, this 4.5k heal is noway OP, our Buble of Life heals around 20k HP, so u see the difference.

Demon(Reflected Damage is increased by 0.6x of soulforce) = I dont need to say too much of that, the reflect suck, deals no damage.

Soul of Vengeance =

Sage(No Mana costing while reflect damage) = Thats not a big thing, isnt OP anyway, nothing more to say.

Demon(The reflected damage is increased by 4% of caster's Soulforce.) = The reflect go to 12% of Soulforce,
12% of 70k(Soulforce) = 9800, the normal reflect is 8% of 70k = 5600, the normal dmg reflect is 200~300, will increase to 300~400 maybe, now i ask u, this is a OP reflect? Of course no.

(PROVEN)

Now please, bring back these 2 skills to client Agatio, its not nice that heavely nerf, u can keep Soul of Stunning and Soul of Silence nerfed, they are truly OP, but Soul of Retaliation and Soul of Vengeance make no diference, so get back they please.

Good Morning, thank you for read.

Soooo if they make no difference why do u want them ????

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Soooo if they make no difference why do u want them ????

Argument proven invalid right there!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
pretty stupid to remove skills from a server in the first place isn't it? rofl learn to balance a game if you gonna  customize it instead of removing original things.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
pretty stupid to remove skills from a server in the first place isn't it? rofl learn to balance a game if you gonna  customize it instead of removing original things. not a "hate" attack as much idiots will see this post as, ijs.
oops.. quoted instead of modify o_O  omg again wtf -.- ?

Offline Vionn

Idc if they're added back one way or another. It won't make much of a difference. I would add it back just to get this Mentalista idiot to stop spam making QQ threads.