Epic Perfect World

Facts you may have not known

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Yes, thats why you are here posting this.

Im so glad that Casanova is back, Satana.

And why are you posting that?

I'm so glad that you think I care.

Remember the time Becca used you?
Me too.

:normal-4:
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
And why are you posting that?

I'm so glad that you think I care.
 :normal-4:

Remember the time Becca used you?
Me too.
Cause I cannot move on.

Yes, she used me. Its kind of great that she didnt get to know me better, Christi.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
Cause I cannot move on.

Yes, she used me. Its kind of great that she didnt get to know me better, Christi.

It's kind of great that Casanova didn't get to know me better, Josh.
Read this and grow up

Antihero

Learn to quote properly wise guy.

...and then subsequently f**ks up while quoting. lel. My point still stands. You can sit here and throw a tantrum like a child all you want to, but it doesn't change anything. What it does do, though, is make you look pathetic. Are you angry that everyone didn't drop everything they were doing and offer you their undivided attention when you said you were "back", despite the fact that you were never gone?

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
It's kind of great that Casanova didn't get to know me better, Josh.
iee.

He did it pretty good and showed us all the truth.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
...and then subsequently f**ks up while quoting. lel. My point still stands. You can sit here and throw a tantrum like a child all you want to, but it doesn't change anything. What it does do, though, is make you look pathetic. Are you angry that everyone didn't drop everything they were doing and offer you their undivided attention when you said you were "back", despite the fact that you were never gone?

I think he's upset I dared to PK him in the Etherblade arena earlier with me and my mates.
Read this and grow up

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Whats my name?

You, sarcasm god, have failed my test.