Epic Perfect World

Wizards and Barbshen say sins are OP

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Before asking us to get Nerf, give me a 150 barb\wizard and i will beat a 150 sin with it, they are as OP as us but as long they keep in their minds we are better they will never beat us.

the problem is YOU the player not US the sins.

but if u still see us OP

then Aga before u nerf US give me a 150 barb\Wizard and you use a 150 sin and let's see what happens.

I tried vs many classes today :
OP Classes : Sins, barbs, wizards, psychics
Under powered classes : Archers and Bms i suggest they get some extra power so it be equal to the other 4 classes

IN ADD OF THAT

before picking your class please you have to know the next

Archers :
Pros:
High critical percentage
High accuracy
High evasion
Can deal both physical damage and magical damage
Ranged attack
Fast movement speed
Can fly from level 1
Cons:
Low physical and moderate magical defense
Low HP
Deals less damage up close
Draws aggro easily if not careful

Assassins :

Pros:
High critical hit chance
Tied with archers for running speed
Very quick stealth skills
Fast attacks
Liked in most squads
Best in 1v1 PvP
Highest single target DPS
Best chi gaining abilities
Best solo ability at high levels
Damage dodging and status dodging defensive skills
Lots of controlling and approaching skills
Cons:
Dies easily at lower levels due to low HP and defense
Few AoE skills
Short range compared to others
Not as strong at mass PvP (TW)

SO WE ARE JUST GOOD IN 1 V 1 NOT MASS PVP IJS.

Barbarians :

Pros:
Very high HP
Very high physical defense
Powerful AoE skills
Fastest movement speed of the game when in tiger-form
Always wanted in party
Cons:
Very low magical defense
Decreased damage in tiger form
Male only

BladeMasters :
Pros:
High Physical Defense and HP
Can have a variety of stat builds based on Vit, Dex, and Str
Can use multiple weapons when fighting for greater skill choice
Good class for stun and AoE (Area of Effect) skills
Can grind multiple mobs at once
High damage output at high levels with 5 APS (Attacks Per Second) fist build
Cons:
Low magical defense
Doesn't specialize in anything
Too many skill choices
Expensive repair costs
Low damage output compared to wizards, archers, clerics, and psychics at low and mid levels

Clerics :
Pros:
The best heal and buff skills
Long-lasting sleep & immobilize skills
Magical and physical defense reduction skills
Can deal both magical and physical damage
Can be offensive as well as defensive in a party
Always wanted in party
Can fly from level 1

Cons:
Low physical defense
Can be expensive to play
Draws aggro with heal skills
Dies a lot
Slow movement speed

Mystics:
Pros:
Having pets and healing skills makes them excellent for both solo and squad situations
Pets can lure
High magic defense
Can use both AoE healing plants to perform heals similar to the clerics' "BB"
Very fast heals
Damage almost equivalent to that of psychics

Cons:
Massive mana use
Low physical defense
Low HP
Slow movement speed

Psychics :
Pros:
The fastest spellcaster
Deals powerful magical attacks on others
Increased physical defense in fish-form
Can work as damage dealer and status booster/hasted wizards
Works as a backup healer with Bubble of Life and Empowered Vigor
AoE spells at high levels that also come with added effects
Kills most mobs before they reach you (apart from mobs that have long range attacks)
Cons:
Low HP
Requires higher refine levels to increase soul skills (thus an end game character)
Steals aggro easily

Seekers :

Pros:
High Physical Defense and HP
Powerful ranged attacks
Strong PvE debuffs
Manipulates Attack and Defense levels of foes and allies
Many AoEs including a sustained AoE and one that does not require a target
Able to Tank at higher levels
Has a skill that transfers debuffs on a target
Can deal physical and magical damage
Cons:
Low magical defense
No reliable disables
No anti-disable skills
Tend to steal aggro if not careful

Venos :

Pros:
Able to solo bosses as long as pet can tank and boss AoE does not kill the player
Low maintenance costs
Deals both magical and physical damage with pet
Increased physical defense and slightly faster swimming speed in fox-form
Versatile squad role
Variety of viable builds
Fast movement speed (or fastest being demon)
Cons:
Low HP
Weaker magic attack skills compare to other magic classes; and same for physical skills compare to physical classes
Can be boring to play as you mostly just heal your pet
Highly relying on your own pet most of the time
Class have no focus (jack of trade all class, doing a bit of everything except healing others)

Wizards :

Pros:
Highest damage in the game
Great AoE skills
Very high magic defense
The least popular class
Have their own heal skill
Level up fast
Cons:
Low HP
Long channel time on skills
Low physical defense
Slow movement speed

NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE

Me vs ruggger

Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 07:53 pm by thedevilhunter

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline maniolnba

true. i can 3-4 hit sin... but 1v1 i got just instalock harder then bm one so dont even have chance to make 2 hist in a row.

NERF SIN. stealth is op enough.

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
You can 3-4 hit me UN SPARKED, ijs. and i am uploading some pictures of a PRO barb vs me, he didn't use genie at all vs me, and only DEADEN NERVES saved my ass vs him.

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
was it me firesin? :D

jk lol

Offline Shaoran

• Ashuashuashua
It seems like a pwi description about every char, do u ever have a 150 char to pk with?

coz tbh, im ep and i dont care that i can fly since lvl 1 when everyone start with flyer mounts o.o

And, i have a Sin too, and sins are op.

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Sins are not OP , EPs ARE NOT A PVP Class. U have to know what u want before choosing a class and complain that some other classes can pwn u.

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Sins are op, you forgot in the cons the stunlock ability, I dont mind the OP I just think occult ice is overkill personally, playing a wizzy on pwi they are definately strong, but also squishy, with +12 gear here I really am no judge, don't have the time or money on pwi for +12.

On the note of barbs, they are more OP than not but not in the league of sins! If sins arent OP then I want my +12 soulsphere xD

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
all check me vs rugger. and if our OCCULT Will get nerfed, then pretty fair that EXPEL get nerfed

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
No it isnt o.0

Nerf to reduce op, then give benefits to bring it more op again?

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Way to copy and paste everything from the PWI wiki page. O.o

Like Shaoran said, half that information is irrelevant on this server.

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
So I went ahead and took the privilege of copying my reasons as to why Sins are OP. Note that I have played a barb, an archer and a sin in this server. I'll be the first to admit my own class IS OP. Barbs are OP, before a sin bashes me on that.

Let's list the reasons why they have so many advantages.

1) Buffs: Tidal protection - basically drops any chance of stunning them by 50% at lvl 10. Deaden Nerve - you can't one-shot them.

2) The very fact that they have skills that give them so much chi. Inner harmony, free two sparks just by clicking. Rising dragon, free spark and a half. Tackling slash, an IMMOBILIZE AND 50 chi. What other class has a skill that immobilizes you AND gives them free chi? None lol. Shadow escape, basically saves your ass AND gives you a spark.

3) The many skills sins have to stun-lock a player. Headhunt - 5 second stun, 6 if you're demon. Shadow Teleport - 3 second stun, 5 if you're demon. Deep sting - 5 second sleep. Throat-cut - 4 second silence. Occult ice - we all know this one. And I mentioned tackling slash. That would be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6? The very fact that ALL their stuns, asides from head hunt and shadow teleport, can overlap each other making stun locking easy-peezy.

4) If all the above fails a sin due to their own stupidity and lame ass skill, they can always use shadow escape and get a free spark. Then wait for skill cooldowns and try again.

5) The added APS just made it a whole lot easier for a sin to take down any class. Just by stun-lock and auto-attacking EQUALLY geared arcane/light armor classes, a sin can roll right through their hp. You might say, "oh but Zai, they can use expel". Err yeah. If you're a sin and you can't stun-lock through expel, then you clearly suck lol. Actually you don't even need to stun-lock through expel. Just wait for expel to wear off and off you go at stun-locking.

The very fact that I was able to kill a 150 sage barb in tiger form using my 145 nirvana geared sin, makes them ridiculously OP. And we all know that sage barbs in tiger form are by far one of the MOST tankiest classes.

Now if you STILL don't think sins are OP, you're probably a sin that's in denial saying to yourself, "Herp derp, I only win due to my l33t skillz in pk and not because I can triple spark 4-5 times in a row in less than a minute."  ;D

I look forward to anyone that can come up with reasons as to why my list is stupid and not accurate.

Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Before asking us to get Nerf, give me a 150 barb\wizard and i will beat a 150 sin with it, they are as OP as us but as long they keep in their minds we are better they will never beat us.

the problem is YOU the player not US the sins.

but if u still see us OP

then Aga before u nerf US give me a 150 barb\Wizard and you use a 150 sin and let's see what happens.

Fire fire fire fire, you go find a wizzie or a barb and then come find me. Then we'll 1v1 and I'll show you why sins are OP.

Oh I didn't read the rest of the post since more than half of that stuff is irrelevant in this server lol.

Yeah, you still managed to kill ruggger in the end. And your 1v1 with the other "pro" barb still resulted you in a win. So what exactly does that prove? lol. Sins are NOT OP but barbs are but you still managed to kill an OP barb? Errrrr the logic doesn't quite add up.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic
LMAAAOOOOOOOOOO..... oh man this post made my day <3333333333 haven't lold that hard in a while

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Actually 2k of my hp left doesn't mean i won it mean i was so lucky to stay alive

5 Gms event,5NH event,

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
So I went ahead and took the privilege of copying my reasons as to why Sins are OP. Note that I have played a barb, an archer and a sin in this server. I'll be the first to admit my own class IS OP. Barbs are OP, before a sin bashes me on that.

Let's list the reasons why they have so many advantages.

1) Buffs: Tidal protection - basically drops any chance of stunning them by 50% at lvl 10. Deaden Nerve - you can't one-shot them.

2) The very fact that they have skills that give them so much chi. Inner harmony, free two sparks just by clicking. Rising dragon, free spark and a half. Tackling slash, an IMMOBILIZE AND 50 chi. What other class has a skill that immobilizes you AND gives them free chi? None lol. Shadow escape, basically saves your ass AND gives you a spark.

3) The many skills sins have to stun-lock a player. Headhunt - 5 second stun, 6 if you're demon. Shadow Teleport - 3 second stun, 5 if you're demon. Deep sting - 5 second sleep. Throat-cut - 4 second silence. Occult ice - we all know this one. And I mentioned tackling slash. That would be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6? The very fact that ALL their stuns, asides from head hunt and shadow teleport, can overlap each other making stun locking easy-peezy.

4) If all the above fails a sin due to their own stupidity and lame ass skill, they can always use shadow escape and get a free spark. Then wait for skill cooldowns and try again.

5) The added APS just made it a whole lot easier for a sin to take down any class. Just by stun-lock and auto-attacking EQUALLY geared arcane/light armor classes, a sin can roll right through their hp. You might say, "oh but Zai, they can use expel". Err yeah. If you're a sin and you can't stun-lock through expel, then you clearly suck lol. Actually you don't even need to stun-lock through expel. Just wait for expel to wear off and off you go at stun-locking.

The very fact that I was able to kill a 150 sage barb in tiger form using my 145 nirvana geared sin, makes them ridiculously OP. And we all know that sage barbs in tiger form are by far one of the MOST tankiest classes.

Now if you STILL don't think sins are OP, you're probably a sin that's in denial saying to yourself, "Herp derp, I only win due to my l33t skillz in pk and not because I can triple spark 4-5 times in a row in less than a minute."  ;D

I look forward to anyone that can come up with reasons as to why my list is stupid and not accurate.

You post this so much, you should have it as your sig!

Also fire im hurt! When we 1v1 you stunlock me and hardly let me attack, ruggger clearly is the favourite he seems to attack rather often! :(
Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 07:18 pm by Nexy