Epic Perfect World

Nw Issue~!?

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Last Week in NW ...Me and BronChica(veno) joined a empty territory...i captured the flags both times and scored it and in the end i came in 2nd place and she afked when she entered the territory because it was empty and got  1st place

Also i entered a territory by myself!..scored both times but took longer because i went to wrong side =x but i got 3rd place..

im confused on how nw works now because i thought scoring flag/getting flag = increases ur points in nw at the end of the battle
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2013, 02:44 am by HellishKitty

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Were the territories already opened before the crash? If so, then the 2nd issue would be that there would've been people fighting in the battlefield already, and they would've been ranked 1/2 for their contributions in the battle.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I could be wrong on this, but as far as I know it depends on how well you tank with flag. If you're just running with it, you won't get as many points as you would if you had people attacking you. People can out tank and out damage the flag carrier which will drop your placement. I've gotten first rank on my ep (like I'm sure alot of other people have) from tanking people on me. If someone else is tanking and you're just running nobody is really attacking you, they'll most likely get more points than you. In other words, just because you have the flag doesn't mean you'll get rank 1 [:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I could be wrong on this, but as far as I know it depends on how well you tank with flag. If you're just running with it, you won't get as many points as you would if you had people attacking you. People can out tank and out damage the flag carrier which will drop your placement. I've gotten first rank on my ep (like I'm sure alot of other people have) from tanking people on me. If someone else is tanking and you're just running nobody is really attacking you, they'll most likely get more points than you. In other words, just because you have the flag doesn't mean you'll get rank 1 [:
This, I agree with.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SeemsLegit

Your ranking in NW depends on three different things.
1) Staying alive
2) Taking damage
3) Dealing damage/killing players
Just because you hold a flag and not take damage will not give you many credits, but if you were tanking say 4-5 people, then you can easily get over 1000 credits or more. When i have a lot of people on my barb I sometimes get 2.5k+ per instance.
~Hope it helped~
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
i see mabye it had to do with the crashes :/

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I've had the same issues. Empty map with others and carried flag both times. No damage to be done because there is no one from the opposing side, but I still come out with a lower rank than people just standing there afk (This has happened many times, mostly in newly reopened maps, fresh for the taking). NW's logic is too strong for us mere mortals to comprehend I guess  :'(