Epic Perfect World

Event Section

Offline Delirium

Nvm, my forums being buggy.

Edit 2:
Dunno whats up with my forum but stuff is going mental.

Anyways, I was going to suggest putting an events section in the forum (The "important" keeps dissapearing for me, don't know why) but I'll suggest this instead - Put all the GM in game events in their too? With rules and locations and stuff to inform the players, would mean more understanding and better structured events.
I'd also make vids of each event to go with each thread so players got an understanding of the event.

Also would mean that new players know that GMs are active with their events and such. :)
Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:51 am by Delirium

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
about your Important tab disappearing, arent u by mistale clicking it? i mean clicking on the IMPORTANT tab, it makes it hide :D

and we r doing as amny event as we can atm lool
for all kind of levels hehe

Offline Delirium

about your Important tab disappearing, arent u by mistale clicking it? i mean clicking on the IMPORTANT tab, it makes it hide :D

and we r doing as amny event as we can atm lool
for all kind of levels hehe

Oh! Haha, yes that might've been it.
I know you are, that why I suggested putting them in the Events section so people could keep up. xD
Just means people should know the rules before they participate because they're in the forum, may make your jobs easier in the long run. :D

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
yea sounds awesome :D
i'll put some work into it hehe