Epic Perfect World

just sharing

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Wow, GMs should really make the weekly event log threads visible to other players just so they could see how many events we really do. Then threads like this wouldn't exist..

well yea it takes alot of time to make the event and the time..etc..
but still say more events (IF U JUST CAN) would be better

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's just cause author is from a different timezone that doesn't suit the Event Schedules.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Tw crash for 3 weeks, nw crash both friday and sunday and they didn't even lift a finger to fix it.

If that's what you believe, I think it's time for you to uninstall. Agatio made an apologetical thread towards EVERYONE regarding the map crashes of NW and TW recently. He has mailed back 99 10m big notes to the bidders (Which could be more than they bidded) and he has also stated that he will upgrade the servers ASAP so that they can handle hosting NW and TW.

Antihero

Tw crash for 3 weeks, nw crash both friday and sunday and they didn't even lift a finger to fix it and about them being lenient, think you're the one thats on wrong server.

Maybe they could fix the server. If no dc and crash then no useless little kid talk whenever a dc, or whatever happens. Ever think of that?

They did? I know when NW actually did crash, Agatio said he'd look into the problem and fix it. That's about the extent of it. And yeah, they're lenient. There are a lot of people who honestly should be gone right now, but the GMs are nice enough to keep giving them chances.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
If that's what you believe, I think it's time for you to uninstall. Agatio made an apologetical thread towards EVERYONE regarding the map crashes of NW and TW recently. He has mailed back 99 10m big notes to the bidders (Which could be more than they bidded) and he has also stated that he will upgrade the servers ASAP so that they can handle hosting NW and TW.

This.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
They did? I know when NW actually did crash, Agatio said he'd look into the problem and fix it. That's about the extent of it. And yeah, they're lenient. There are a lot of people who honestly should be gone right now, but the GMs are nice enough to keep giving them chances.
Making sure everyone reads these.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Honestly, GMs here are far more active than a lot of servers I've been on and do events a lot more. I think the problem here is not having something to really work for other than recasts and lack of actual quest chains. On the topic of events though, the ones that I have been to have always been VERY generous. The free drop mob events that Brash and Malon do often are epic. The PK events I see Alex, Evil and Malon do are also awesome and Khaleesi's dragon events are fun as well. Not to mention there are Fashion Events and Trivia also. There's a variety of events held on here every day and people just want more and more? Events are meant to be enjoyable, but it seems to me that people just want more and more so that they have to work less and less for stuff.

Offline melonhead

Apologies and promises mean nothing to me, I only care about actions and since it isn't fixed nothing has been done about it.
Warning Level:    40% (posts are moderated)
The truth will set you free :)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Fixing the issue isn't going to instant. Is it worth being that impatient?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Tw crash for 3 weeks, nw crash both friday and sunday and they didn't even lift a finger to fix it and about them being lenient, think you're the one thats on wrong server.

Maybe they could fix the server. If no dc and crash then no useless little kid talk whenever a dc, or whatever happens. Ever think of that?
1. They are already attempting to fix server.
2. The 2nd comment means that you want to talk like a useless little kid, and you're gonna keep finding any possible arguments to continuing doing it until you get banned or something.
3. The server runs as well as they can get it running.

Apologies and promises mean nothing to me, I only care about actions and since it isn't fixed nothing has been done about it.
Orly now. Then you expect them to have some instant fix magic do you? 1, 2, 3, abracadabra! Well, sorry, magic doesn't exist :< .
It's not an instant fix, and how do YOU know nothing has been done about it? Have you seen their logs? No. Are you the gms/agatio/a dev helpingthem/something? No. Do you know anything about it other than what you pretend to know? No. So yes, they probably are working on it, but things take time to sort out. And if you won't wait, then quit and leave plis. Here's another "Promise": When you were little, your parents might have said, oh, we'll have potatoes for lunch today!!
So that's a lie right, and it means nothing to you right, since you don't get your potatoes RIGHT THAT MOMENT. And it's always a lie unless they bring those potatoes super fast, speed of light, to fulfill that "promise" since if they don't do that and take action that way, they aren't doing anything (even though you probably just had breakfast), and they are LYYIIING TO YOU!! OMGG! AND THAT MEANS THEY ARENT GOOD PARENTS BECUZ THEY SAID DEY WOULD GIB POTATOES FOR LUNCH (which is later), BUT SINCETHEY DIDNT FULFIL PROMISE  IMMEDIATELY AND to your eyes, they DIDN"T DO ANY ACTIONS OR ANYTHING TO PREPARE OR MAKE OR BUY POTATOS, DEY LYING TO YOU AND IS BAAD!!!

No, it's not true, sorry. In my example, you just had breakfast. You're not gonna have lunch-potatoes-right afterwards.
In this situation, they discovered the problem recently, and they can't instantly fix it. If it isn't fixed (if you aren't eating your potatoes) doesn't mean that they haven't done anything about it (the potatoes could be cooking in a pot).
Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 07:05 pm by ☠EvilEye☤☃★
(:

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
woah all the QQ's are here  :shocked:
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
woah all the QQ's are here  :shocked:

Weren't you QQing about how 'awful' the server was in the original thread?

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
 :D easy... chill

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I'm positively calm, so why are you requesting me to 'chill'?   :-\

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
cuz some of the guys talks to much?? and some random threads??  ;)