Epic Perfect World

TM suggestion!

Offline DevilKat

Ok i have 64 GMW and 31 GMH i get before last pach but now is facking hard get ppl for TMH all ppl go do aba and sot because it is faster.
So have any way to trade my 31GMH? If not pls GMs think about it.

Antihero

Yeah, this sounds good.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Lol i have everything but the last 4 TM79 capes.
Why dont GM's also make TM99's tokens redeemable for old capes?

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Ok i have 64 GMW and 31 GMH i get before last pach but now is facking hard get ppl for TMH all ppl go do aba and sot because it is faster.
So have any way to trade my 31GMH? If not pls GMs think about it.

Not a bad idea actually. Im in the same boat. I have my Token for Brim and Eden, then about 30 medals for TM69 and TM79 and no one is running them anymore. Just feels like a waste of all those TMs and time, since no one will do the old method anymore. Im happy to start the new method, so it's not a huge deal, was just inconvenient timing as I was over halfway though the old method

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Not a bad idea actually. Im in the same boat. I have my Token for Brim and Eden, then about 30 medals for TM69 and TM79 and no one is running them anymore. Just feels like a waste of all those TMs and time, since no one will do the old method anymore. Im happy to start the new method, so it's not a huge deal, was just inconvenient timing as I was over halfway though the old method

I saw people spamming only about new way, lol. I had half of the tokens when the new method came out, I was just lucky I was doing the runs with my bro and my bf so I didn't had to worry about ppl. xD You could try look for ppl that still need from the old way and to with them all the runs, I wouldn't like to start over again after I did half of the work lol.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I know it's unfortunate, but I decided that GMs won't interfere in game to do this exchange, you will have to either complete the old TMs or finish the new ones.