Epic Perfect World

i knew my place, and i left it...dont do the same

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
Switched to sage sin last night...alrdy regretting it...the demon inside me is calling out and wants to be released...demon was what made me feel special, it made Regrets, well, Regrets, and i abandoned it..feel like a total idiot. Sorry Jolhans, u were right. xD no real reason in posting this...just, dont question who u r as a player, if ur comfortable then never change ur style, no matter what any1 says, even if they r just trying to help...grass is always greener on the other side..or some shyt like that
http://gyazo.com/d85fcae15eaa5b00de073e8e0f38e295
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Nine_FOx

well, not all do fit with sage sin game play.
Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 02:27 am by Nine_FOx
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Vionn

Why? Lol sage is better than demon in almost every way, shape, and form. The only advantage demon sins have over sage is 1 sec longer headhunt, and 2 sec longer telestun. Missing demon triple spark that bad? ;)

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Well it depends on play style, not what other people think. Demon sins are actually pretty bad ass, I really only like sage for wolf emblem and blood paint :-X Then again, I was never a fan of playing a sin so I wouldn't know much.

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Can always switch back to demon, sparky!  :monkey-2:

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
i smell Svetlana

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
Why? Lol sage is better than demon in almost every way, shape, and form. The only advantage demon sins have over sage is 1 sec longer headhunt, and 2 sec longer telestun. Missing demon triple spark that bad? ;)

I miss the demon spark a whole lot xD it was so much fun :\ Also i can beat a large amount of sages as demon...
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i like to demon 3 spark + occult ice on my demon sin. i find it harder to kill with my sage sin but i get less qq.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Im sorry but Regrets play mostly solo. His survivalavility is quite high with demon spark, I have seen him pking. Yes, most of the skills of sage are better but regrets is more Aps orientated. Sage sin has less survivalability than a demon does due to the tidal and spark/stuns.

Demon has always fit better for regrets, although he didnt listen to me when i said "No, you will regret"

Kind of ironic huh? XD

Edit: I dont think the Screenshow was needed XD
Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 04:41 am by Jolhanson

Offline Vionn

Im sorry but Regrets play mostly solo. His survivalavility is quite high with demon spark, I have seen him pking. Yes, most of the skills of sage are better but regrets is more Aps orientated. Sage sin has less survivalability than a demon does due to the tidal and spark/stuns.

Demon has always fit better for regrets, although he didnt listen to me when i said "No, you will regret"

Kind of ironic huh? XD
Sage has more survivability and dph. The only thing that a demon sin has that would benefit an aps sin more than sage is demon spark. The stun duration doesn't make much of a difference, because sage sins gain chi faster. IMO it's not worth going demon just for the spark, unless its for PVE.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Switched to sage sin last night...alrdy regretting it...the demon inside me is calling out and wants to be released...demon was what made me feel special, it made Regrets, well, Regrets, and i abandoned it..feel like a total idiot. Sorry Jolhans, u were right. xD no real reason in posting this...just, dont question who u r as a player, ifur comfortable then never change ur style, no matter what any1 says, even if they r just trying to help...grass is always greener on the other side..or some shyt like that

Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 04:53 am by HellishKitty

Offline Vionn

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Sage has more survivability and dph. The only thing that a demon sin has that would benefit an aps sin more than sage is demon spark. The stun duration doesn't make much of a difference, because sage sins gain chi faster. IMO it's not worth going demon just for the spark, unless its for PVE.
well then you dont play sin. Both types  have a good DPH, sage is higher but demon is good as well.

The tidal is good too, has a chance to add focused mind with it, means that you will have a chance to recieve damage by 1. thats exactly what helps in PVP and DPH.

About stuns, well Regrets can 3ple spark from the distance and tele stun. and kill his target while the stun is still on, I cant do that. cause my stun doesnt last enough. I would probably have to stun lock. Demon has more suvivalability due to the spark like I already said. Becasue you will kill your target a lot faster, that is all.