Epic Perfect World

Hunger Games Event!

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Credit to SephirothXIV for sparking the idea with his version!

Hunger games event.

How it would work:

1. It would happen once a month/every two weeks.

2.Signups would open up 30 minutes before the event. 24 players are randomly selected.

3.All gear is removed, and replaced with 140 refined and +15 socketed armor. You will be given your classes armor only. A.K.A No HA clerics, No HA venos etc. (Idk this might be a bad idea and people should just be allowed  to wear dragon gear only. Invs MUST be empty though. Have GM alts with Shadowsneak or whatever the skill is that checks inv to make sure nobody is trying to break rules.)

4. All are entered into an open instance. The larger the better. (Possibly open a second nightscream/ fb51 (Ares area) for the event to be played in.

5. All start in the same general area. Mobs that drop random things like pots/150 armor/accessories/weapons (or 145) are close by. Some are scattered throughout the event.

6. Alliances and teams can be made, But only one winner each time.

7. You may bet EC on the winner, and get double the amount back you bet.

8.GM events, Such as spawning special "Bosses" or "mobs" which will drop much better items than normal monsters to draw the players to the area. Edit: They would also spawn mobs which may be "Immune to damage" or hit very hard.

9. Also, It would have the "raise detection level" buff active at all times if possible, Or this event would be swarmed by 2spark>Jump>stun sins.
Post more ideas/suggestions about this event here!

Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 01:04 pm by Madoka

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This sounds amazing.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I'd loooove the sound of this event~
I have a feeling there are certain things that are going to be hard to work with though... like the armour... How are they supposed to replace it and stop you from equipping your r8?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
I'd loooove the sound of this event~
I have a feeling there are certain things that are going to be hard to work with though... like the armour... How are they supposed to replace it and stop you from equipping your r8?

Get everyone to empty inventory before entering.
>Give them dragon armor+accs+wep
>remove after event.
>check inv with the sin skill

Offline 🌸

• -
Get everyone to empty inventory before entering.
>Give them dragon armor+accs+wep
>remove after event.
>check inv with the sin skill

That seems like so much work since there's 24 people...

Angelica

Sounds good, but I think it would take quite a while to check all the players' inventories. Also the instance shouldn't be too big in my opinion, GMs need to be able to look over players. But +1 to this idea.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
That seems like so much work since there's 24 people...

Shorten amount maybe.
Its one of the reasons I said fortnightly or monthly, It'll be a hard one to set up that'll take 3-4 GMs at the least to run it. But it'll be a amazing event if it gets pulled off right. You could just let everyone bring their own gear, Just no pots or other items allowed in inv, But that might bring imbalance when people have full CS triple in all pieces r8, vs a dragon player. It's supposed to be balanced from the start, with the more risky people going for mobs/etc getting the rewards.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline 🌸

• -
Shorten amount maybe.
Its one of the reasons I said fortnightly or monthly, It'll be a hard one to set up that'll take 3-4 GMs at the least to run it. But it'll be a amazing event if it gets pulled off right. You could just let everyone bring their own gear, Just no pots or other items allowed in inv, But that might bring imbalance when people have full CS triple in all pieces r8, vs a dragon player. It's supposed to be balanced from the start, with the more risky people going for mobs/etc getting the rewards.

Yeah, I love the idea of just dragon gear/orns/weapons, if there are enough GMs online then the checking could go by pretty fast. I wish it could be done in fb51, it would really give it the mood of hunger games, but like sabee said the GMs need to keep an eye on everyone. D:

Panda_monium

this idea.....MAKE IT HAPPEN PLS

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
Yeah, I love the idea of just dragon gear/orns/weapons, if there are enough GMs online then the checking could go by pretty fast. I wish it could be done in fb51, it would really give it the mood of hunger games, but like sabee said the GMs need to keep an eye on everyone. D:

True. :L Couldn't the GMs just cycle around to check on people? I doubt it would be easily streamed/recorded so maybe it'd just be best for them to make sure each person gets checked every 2 minutes? Idk

Offline 🌸

• -
True. :L Couldn't the GMs just cycle around to check on people? I doubt it would be easily streamed/recorded so maybe it'd just be best for them to make sure each person gets checked every 2 minutes? Idk

dayum cherry, you have a great idea for every problem. o;
It would be a lot of work for the GMs but its something different and it's only every 2 weeks or so, I don't see too much of a problem. c:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
dayum cherry, you have a great idea for every problem. o;
It would be a lot of work for the GMs but its something different and it's only every 2 weeks or so, I don't see too much of a problem. c:

Ikr.
i should totes be a gm cough cough cough hint

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
Any GM's going to voice their opinion on this? :o

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
 :monkey-26: wow sounds really fun !!