Epic Perfect World

NW SP token issue

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Today during NW i ended up getting DC'd 2 times during combat and recieveded no personal credits for those, but at the end of NW i had 151 tokens but i did not recieve any and im not sure if its just slow or theres a problem so i thought best to leave a message and see

Offline Vionn

Today during NW i ended up getting DC'd 2 times during combat and recieveded no personal credits for those, but at the end of NW i had 151 tokens but i did not recieve any and im not sure if its just slow or theres a problem so i thought best to leave a message and see

That's happening to my friend too. Got like 230 tokens and they haven't arrived yet.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Well the NW map crashed twice, which is not the GM's fault. These things happen in any game. Sometimes the server just derps and you can't always predict it.

I also went through the d/cs, only made it into two actual wars. Both of which, I received exactly 640 credits, even though it was 20v20 wars that we actually won and I was spam healing and buffing, as well as DDing, which leads me to believe I was bugged overall. I only got 36ST for this NW. But, I digress....

Anyway, there are a lot of people in the same position. However, it was just an unfortunate circumstance and I don't think the GMs owe anyone or can dish out rewards. With probably around 200-300 people in NW, it's almost impossible for them to determine who got what, who did this, who did that, who afked etc etc. I agree that it's a bitch that some people got more than others blah blah blah, but that's luck and that's life.

Credits got messed up, nations got messed up, but hey, we have NW again on Sunday. As long as they work towards preventing it in the future, everyone just needs to move on. I know it sucks, but shit happens.

Happy gaming.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Well the NW map crashed twice, which is not the GM's fault. These things happen in any game. Sometimes the server just derps and you can't always predict it.

I also went through the d/cs, only made it into two actual wars. Both of which, I received exactly 640 credits, even though it was 20v20 wars that we actually won and I was spam healing and buffing, as well as DDing, which leads me to believe I was bugged overall. I only got 36ST for this NW. But, I digress....

Anyway, there are a lot of people in the same position. However, it was just an unfortunate circumstance and I don't think the GMs owe anyone or can dish out rewards. With probably around 200-300 people in NW, it's almost impossible for them to determine who got what, who did this, who did that, who afked etc etc. I agree that it's a bitch that some people got more than others blah blah blah, but that's luck and that's life.

Credits got messed up, nations got messed up, but hey, we have NW again on Sunday. As long as they work towards preventing it in the future, everyone just needs to move on. I know it sucks, but shit happens.

Happy gaming.

Well im not really complaining, and i do agree with your point to a certain extent. I only posted to see what can be done regarding the situation this is my first NW here and only been here a couple days and was planning to use the tokens to help get my gear, but if nothing can be done then i guess i will have to wait till sunday again ty for your response and opinion on the whole situation .. i will wait and see what a GMs response is about it

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I know you weren't complaining ^_^
Was more of a general statement, cause I know a lot of people will have the same question and issue.

Tis very unlucky that is was your first NW but welcome to Epic nonetheless. This is not a regular occurrence. Hopefully you will have better luck on Sunday.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Yeah, this was the first time that I've experienced an issue like this. Would be my luck that NW gets wonky on a day where I was 100% free.

I still made out with 225 tokens despite being stranded in Frost base for 45 minutes.  But still had fun reading the nerdrage from Robbert the masses. 

Probably won't make Sunday's, my daughter officially turns 2 that day, soooo...

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)