Epic Perfect World

making lv 150 players can lv up they genies *.*

Offline cidkmilord

idk if some1 notice it yet but if u are lv 150 u dont get anymore exp, that mean ur genies doesnt also and if ur genie is not 150 u would want it lv up too, the genies issuaes are 2 basicalle,

1- they cant be trashed till 7 days later wich mean is a pain farm ur own genie easyly, (just lv up and trash if is not good)

2- when u are lv 150 ur genie is not gona earn any exp, and cant be lvled by using spirit when u reach the limit when suposed should lv up to the next lv. wich make it even harder lol

solution? well i sugest that lv 150 can gain exp but it dont count to lv up, or make the exp needed really big, like idk 1kkkkkkkkkkk exp and everyday everyone wich is lv 150 get a quest wich make theyr exp = 0% that way nobody will keep farmign to lv up or something like that cuz i know some1 will try lol,

the point here is find or make a way to the genies can earn exp when theys owners are lv 150.

and other solution about the 7 LONG DAYS we have to wait to can trash a useless genie.

for the 7 days thing i would propose that make a 1 genie of each to be sold on the Genies's NPC but with the trade times aleast on 1 day, but i would prefer it say tradeable alredy.

so having this on mind would make a dex,mag,vit,str genie lv 1 wich is on trade status already, or have 1 day left to can be traded, and able to buy with coins or EC, idk.

i dont care if this is not the best way, if u have a bette idea well tellme the point is fix these issues wich are a pain for everyone.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso

i have no problems making 150 genies on my level 150 character.

You could just buy lvl 150 genie anyways

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

i have no problems making 150 genies on my level 150 character.

Teach me PLOX? how u get ur genies 150?

my genie just takes all my spirit and i sometimes use exp scrolls and stills tuck at level 148 =(

but i agree there should be an easier way to level up your genie at level 150

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
You just add spirit to level it instead of exp...

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso

Teach me PLOX? how u get ur genies 150?

my genie just takes all my spirit and i sometimes use exp scrolls and stills tuck at level 148 =(

but i agree there should be an easier way to level up your genie at level 150

you have to infuse the exp to level it one level when spirit doesn't work, then you can go back to using spirit

cevans1290

Do WS. Use the cubes for exp, Yw for answer <3

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
^this.

Or just infuse your spirit and push confirm. That should lvl it.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

Or make a BS genie level it to level 20 and decompose it... You can decompose a genie 20 and under without switching to trade state.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.