Epic Perfect World

An idea to nerf sins a little

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Thought it would be good to add in that to the people saying its more balanced on pwi, that is because they nerfed aps, 25% less damage and accuracy for 4.0/5.0 (its in that range, not 100% on what the percentage is).
Above is the damage of 3.33 and below is the damage of 4.0
As you can see it's only 5% damage nerf, where the hell did you hear it's 25%?

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Right its 25% accuracy nerf 5% damage nerf, I knew 25% damage aswell sounded wrong

Offline Delirium

@Elly, oh even the tome... thats even worst...

Don't forget the 15% damage increase seekers get and mystics get some from of buff.

On PWI it takes about 150 days to get all of the skills, so I suggest making the prestige x10-20x so it'd take a week or two (You have to factor in that you can't swap as you please, you have to wait a few days or something.)

Heh, I feel like re-rolling now. xD

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
@Elly, oh even the tome... thats even worst...

Don't forget the 15% damage increase seekers get and mystics get some from of buff.

On PWI it takes about 150 days to get all of the skills, so I suggest making the prestige x10-20x so it'd take a week or two (You have to factor in that you can't swap as you please, you have to wait a few days or something.)

Heh, I feel like re-rolling now. xD

There is also a way to make the books from pack items not realeased on pwi, so we could just have that.

Something like 174 days minimum of doing every daily every day and the weekly every week to get all the 100 books, well the prestige in each order takes that long!

But I'm sure agatio will give us warning before decent so we can fire off ideas over how to best alter decent.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Ooooo I like the idea.

I play a sin and they are RETARDEDLY too OP. If you take out occult ice, I think it would balance out the class. You hardly need skill to play this class and you don't even have to be good to face-roll any class. Sins that consistently argue that they aren't OP are just plain dumb lol.

i think too, because have antistun genie skill but i am sure that dont work vs occult ice. maybe the best make occult ice class depend if that possible (example used for any class except sin)

4 aps limit i think sage win in most of class (ok anyway lets say i am sin, i get 3.33 aps with sage, have any reason to go with demon sin who have 4aps? i guess no coz dps pretty similiar just sage got higher hp recovery from bloodbath)

overall psy was far far more annyoing with their white voodoo and nearly allways silence and damn long stun :D

(in another thread archer was stated like up, but few people made 3x-0.1 interval bow, or rebuff positive buff one of the best effect from every weapon)
Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 11:31 am by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Hey I know... why not just remove the Sins and Psy... WOW yeah that's a GREAT way to end all the bitching and complaining.. This is Op that is OP.. just remove everything everyone says is OP then you don't have to deal with it..

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Just thought i'd contribute with the fact my sage sin is 4.0 pure dex on the verge of 5.0..

So yea, there are other genie skills that are as good or better than occult ice...

Offline G_tar_God

• Beginner
I'm not too sure if ppl realised, but PWI actually failed on the APS nerf. Lol the devs suck and weren't actually able to implement the nerf. If u were to go on their forums n check the patch notes for the Decent update, they took the APS nerf out of it.

As for this thread itself, yah sins are OP ofc and gettin rid of Occult Ice from sins is a good start. As for removing expel aswell? Theres no point really. A good sin knows how to keep some1 from moving while the opponent has expel up, and throw in a genie CD, sins hav like 10-20 secs to kill some1 b4 expel is available.
Also having a demon/sage tidal is hax, get rid of that too. I know sins who even say its OP, cos the best geared sin can lose to an average geared sin if they miss a few stuns and the other sin lands a few. Pvp shouldn't be 80% luck dependent, 20% skill.

As for ppl sayin archers are under powered.....pfft they just don't know how to play one xD
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
u dont count G ur archer is more Op than some sins :P

Offline G_tar_God

• Beginner
u dont count G ur archer is more Op than some sins :P

Lol mayb on PWI atleast xD
"Life without music would be a mistake"