Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
how many people gonna get it :D ?

Pre Ordered The 80$ edition so long ago  or something like<3

Cheebee

i have some badass games alrdy pre ordered, 1 might be better than GTA in general terms. GTA have its own seciton though so its hard to compare, although there are some "tries" to replace GTA like Saint's Row, etc...

so i have pre ordered:

1. Tales of Xilia
2. Dragon's Crown
3. Final Fantasy 14 A Realms Reborn
4. Watchdogs
5. GTA 5
6. Final Fantasy X + X-2

:-\

an FF fan!

LaceyPip

how many people gonna get it :D ?

+1000000000

+1000000000

Hail lacey, gz on 1500 th post! w3w

LaceyPip

Post Farming FTW - I am a PRO now  >:D

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
you girls are so similar  :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18: :normal-18:

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
why waste time on useless game..

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY asdsdasdasdsadasdasdasdas

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
  • saving money to donate xd

Antihero

1.5k useless posts on the EPW forums. Let's throw her a party.

why waste time on useless game..

Sorry to hear that you can't afford it  :tiger-27:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Lacey posts helpful guides, Motivational info and brings more joy to the forums by farting than you could bring in a lifetime. Stop being such a grumpy asshole and go do something useful to this world, You could only ever dream you would bring as much happiness as lacey does. Do you stick to the forums so much because you suck at your actual toon?

Offline BamBam

• Old Player

If Lacey's posts are useless then what are yours? She is the ONE person who always brings a positive message to this forum.

Antihero

Lacey posts helpful guides, Motivational info and brings more joy to the forums by farting than you could bring in a lifetime. Stop being such a grumpy asshole and go do something useful to this world, You could only ever dream you would bring as much happiness as lacey does. Do you stick to the forums so much because you suck at your actual toon?

I almost took this post seriously for a second. For the sake of argument, let's assume that I did:

If Lacey's posts are useless then what are yours? She is the ONE person who always brings a positive message to this forum.

See above.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

:normal-18:

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I almost took this post seriously for a second. For the sake of argument, let's assume that I did:

See above.

So, you think because you wrote one guide that you are better than her? Let me go ahead and say this... you aint better than anybody here, we are all the same. So whats with the need to be rude to somebody like Lacey who has never been rude to you or anybody else on here?