Epic Perfect World

NEW to PW private servers need help

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
First off, welcome.

Secondly, as someone who played PWI, spent quite a bit of cash, and was still behind those with fatter wallets, I wouldn't recommend going back to retail.

Unfortunately, 1x rates aren't here, and may never be implemented because I know for me if I wanted to level at the same rate as PWI (to 150 nonetheless, on PWI the cap is 105), I'd go back to PWI.  Which is why people are here--they want to level and get to the pvp aspect of the game as quickly as possible, no different than PWI, but you can't spend thousands of dollars only to still be behind someone who spent millions.

Most of the boutique items (barring a few things) are actually in NPC's.  Fashion, charms, mounts, flyers, etc.  Some mounts and flyers can be bought with epic coins or event tokens.   How do you get epic coins or event tokens? Epic coins can be obtained through Bounty Hunter (henceforth known as BH), Phoenix Valley (PV), Godless Valley (GV, also known as rebirth Delta), and numerous other instances/events/etc.  Event tokens are a little harder to get, but still doable.  Participate in event such as Ares event and the random pvp events GM's run.

I think I covered it all.  ^.^

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Bro from level 110 - 150 (esp from 145-150) takes time.
private servers are more centered around PVP, and im sure you know unlike WoW, PW is more open world free pvp.

you join a guild and you pk other guilds and basically everything out of safe zone.

you get gold/cubi by voting for EPW. Every 6 hours.

You can donate for gold but it is not necessary. I have full end game gear and never donated or farmed a day in my life.

ofc there are various ways that you can farm "Epic Coins" the main currency here. As a pwi and WoW player i'm sure you will enjoy this.

max gear is rank 8 recast. No rank9 here like official servers because they are dumb and unbalanced.
After all your leveling, farming etc and once you have rank 8 recast, the re-crafting never ends. You can reforge your rank 8 recast gears for a chance and getting better stats on them.

VelvetRose

So there is no way i could play it with the normal XP rate?

EDIT: I know this proberly sounds weried to you guys. Leveling at normal rate when you can level so faster.

I think you can, just go to the starter town of your race and follow the quests like you would do in PWI :)
But you will get alot more exp then that you would get in pwi.
I admire that you want to do it the "old skool" way, if you come across things you need help with, feel free to pm me (SacredRose) ^^