Epic Perfect World

....What's wrong with the world?.......

Offline sora57

• Karai
  • TMNT Forever! Raph's the best!
What's the world come to when people don't even know what Ratchet and Clank is???  ???  :tiger-14:
I admit I have a temper but I don't have an attitude, I'm just right!

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
What's the world come to when people don't even know what Ratchet and Clank is???  ???  :tiger-14:
well even me, i don't know what is ratchet and clank. ask ur Mom maybe she don't know what the hell is that either.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline sora57

• Karai
well even me, i don't know what is ratchet and clank. ask ur Mom maybe she don't know what the hell is that either.
Actually her favorite one is Deadlocked. No excuses!

Offline _Jose_

sonic, contra, mario

vlntbty

Some people may not be old enough to know what Ratchet and Clank is. It's all good. Fun game though. :D

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Ratchet and Clank is not Final Fantasy. Its OK for people to not know that game because its not nearly as popular as FF and surely far from being the most legendary game series every made, like FF is called by most gamers.
Also, RaC is quite old, first game released back in 2002 if I remember right, and for Playstation console only.
Final Fantasy for instance was born back in 1987, and since then the series has been on every single platform there is, even on mobile phones, I mean old ones, that weren't smart yet. So yeah, its understandable for people not to know Ratchet and Clank.
BUT if someone doesn't know Final Fantasy.....that is fcking frightening.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
Some people may not be old enough to know what Ratchet and Clank is. It's all good. Fun game though. :D
some people don't play game's like you guys, or let say not everybody are game addict. so you cannot assume that everybody suppose to know what is ratchet and clank is.
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
Ratchet and Clank is not Final Fantasy. Its OK for people to not know that game because its not nearly as popular as FF and surely far from being the most legendary game series every made, like FF is called by most gamers.
Also, RaC is quite old, first game released back in 2002 if I remember right, and for Playstation console only.
Final Fantasy for instance was born back in 1987, and since then the series has been on every single platform there is, even on mobile phones, I mean old ones, that weren't smart yet. So yeah, its understandable for people not to know Ratchet and Clank.
Actually my Grandma Don't know what is Final Fantasy is, she's still alive and she's not a gamer.
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline sora57

• Karai
Ok i guess I can kinda see your point but Namina claims to be the best video game informant out there and she doesn't know what RaC, ff, or sonic are....

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Ok i guess I can kinda see your point but Namina claims to be the best video game informant out there and she doesn't know what RaC, ff, or sonic are....

Who the ***'s Namina?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

rainlu

Who the ***'s Namina?

:monkey-4: Namina  :monkey-48:
jk i don't know her we must find out who she is or the universe won't make any sense ><
Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 07:19 am by rainlu

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
maybe a trend is catching on.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
maybe a trend is catching on.

Looks like it.

vlntbty

LOL You completely misinterpreted what I said. I'm not a game addict but when I was younger, I played different games. Jeez, relax. LOL  :rolleyes:

some people don't play game's like you guys, or let say not everybody are game addict. so you cannot assume that everybody suppose to know what is ratchet and clank is.