Epic Perfect World

Epic pw gakido vs casanova

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Lol, I have nothing to prove here, me and him cool w/ each other, we not competing. I don't really care losing to anyone. I like tough 1v1s, prefer losing them than winning easy 1v1s. GF Gakido  :police:

And I can say that right now there is a few more better sins than me, they all got good while I was gone :-). Which is good because sins used to suck 5months ago.

Nice video btw :)
You suck at treating women as a gentleman but to what playing sin concerns, you are good. that is all.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
just accept the fact that Gakido got skills and also got them gears. it's a bit of a stretch to say that Gakido and Flash are All-Gear when they clearly are  skilled. of course to see them fight Jolhans or Areashi in dragon gear and accessories would be quite something to watch.  :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
just accept the fact that Gakido got skills and also got them gears. it's a bit of a stretch to say that Gakido and Flash are All-Gear when they clearly are  skilled. of course to see them fight Jolhans or Areashi in dragon gear and accessories would be quite something to watch.  :P
Well I will only say this. Gakido uses maze steps right after he uses tidal lawl. He gon learn when his tidal runs out  :pig-6: :normal-50: :pig-18: :pig-19: :pig-24: :tiger-10: :tiger-9: :monkey-31: :monkey-43:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
zFlashx #1
Ownah #2
zTrash #3

Everyone sit down, ok.

Offline PissFart

• GoodGame
zFlashx #1
Ownah #2
zTrash #3