Epic Perfect World

FullEgo

rainlu

FullEgo recruiting keyboard warriors for 1v1s and mass pk with guild members for training purposes.
If you are a keyboard warrior or just want to increase your mental resistance or just for training, and you are afraid of being banned, you may join this guild to vent and feel free to trash talk with each other during friendly pvp matches (mass pk or 1v1's)
as you join you aggre that you won't gonna try to make someone banned inside the guild for trashtalking in the guild area.
so all of bad persons will have a new home, let's call it virtual jail.
but you also shouldn't trashtalk out of the guild area.
I LOL'ed

EDIT: GL
Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 08:26 pm by Pluencita

rainlu

I LOL'ed

EDIT: GL
im fairly curious, what is the difference between good luck and GL ? :D
im fairly curious, what is the difference between good luck and GL ? :D
Too much empty space was added, It looked terrible. GL and good luck is the same.

rainlu

Too much empty space was added, It looked terrible. GL and good luck is the same.
oh :D i thought it was meant as your form of trashtalking :D
oh :D i thought it was meant as your form of trashtalking :D
Nigga I have no trash talk form to use on you. u.u"

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
FullEgo recruiting keyboard warriors for 1v1s and mass pk with guild members for training purposes.
If you are a keyboard warrior or just want to increase your mental resistance or just for training, and you are afraid of being banned, you may join this guild to vent and feel free to trash talk with each other during friendly pvp matches (mass pk or 1v1's)
as you join you aggre that you won't gonna try to make someone banned inside the guild for trashtalking in the guild area.
so all of bad persons will have a new home, let's call it virtual jail.
but you also shouldn't trashtalk out of the guild area.

sheeeet...i already do this

rainlu

sheeeet...i already do this
join or make allies please :normal-12:
Nigga I have no trash talk form to use on you. u.u"
:monkey-4:
but  u may break my trash talk immunity but there is not many people who can do that :D but it's fairly easy i can say ^^
i meet arround 3-4 people everyday that tend to do that : )
after that i am going in my emo cry corner or whatever the world calls it :D
Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 08:45 pm by rainlu