Epic Perfect World

Supreme Ascended robe modifications

Offline maher999

Hey,can you make another version of supreme ascneded robe,but instead of +5 attack lvls, +5 defense levels?and thnks

VelvetRose

There is a way to reforge it. All i know is that u need alot of supply tokens and seal of wars. But thats about it.
Hope someone can give you a better answer :)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I think supreme robe has enough already, asking for more is just greedy.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i agree.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline maher999

x.x im a tanker cleric,and no i mean i want def lvls instead of atk lvls just to get its 6% channel,i want more channel lol

Offline maher999

lol thats not greedy,remove 5 atk lvls put 5 def lvls,its replacing something with something,not adding more stuff ._.

Offline 🌸

• -
lol thats not greedy,remove 5 atk lvls put 5 def lvls,its replacing something with something,not adding more stuff ._.

Maybe it has attack for a reason? If you don't like it the best option would be to give it to an alt and get the robe that's more defence based.

Offline Nine_FOx

cleric is the most hate class in pk. they have a lot of skills to defend themselves without supreme robe. cleric can tank any class this days.  ;D
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Maybe it has attack for a reason? If you don't like it the best option would be to give it to an alt and get the robe that's more defence based.

Yuri gone wild! Someone catch her!
(btw nab go to bed, its late)

Offline 🌸

• -
Yuri gone wild! Someone catch her!
(btw nab go to bed, its late)

Insomnia. D: FML.

cleric is the most hate class in pk. they have a lot of skills to defend themselves without supreme robe. cleric can tank any class this days.  ;D

^

Offline maher999

QQ annoying creatures preventing me from geting def lvl robe...cmon...i said i wnt robe with 5 def levels,enough with that philosophy alrdy sheesh ._.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Insomnia. D: FML.

^

aww, i have failed as wife :c
didnt even know >:(

Offline maher999

ok sirmitens,i need channel,can dragon robe give me channel?if yes gd if no dun tell me get glade cuz it got noob tanky powa

Offline 🌸

• -
aww, i have failed as wife :c
didnt even know >:(

Not something I like to share but too late. :))
also about the pw devastation Venomancer weapon: from what I've seen it just looks like our r8. o:

QQ annoying creatures preventing me from geting def lvl robe...cmon...i said i wnt robe with 5 def levels,enough with that philosophy alrdy sheesh ._.

no comment...

Offline maher999

oh god do u guyz play or keep on forums 24/7?  o.o