Epic Perfect World

Hellos I need help

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
Hi all it's time for me to choose a path and I need some suggestions  going business path but not sure what's good merchantize or marketing or what I'm currently be told by family which is accounting

EricaMurcas

Accounting is the most lucrative and easiest path to go down, but far from the most rewarding. If you're looking for a soulful job, accounting isn't it, in fact, it's a far cry from it. Go down whichever path you want; you are the one that is going to be working it, not your family. If you want to go down the merchandising path, remember to study for the right classes and not get caught up in the drama when you tell your family that you've decided on something different from what they told you; I know it's easier said than done, but, trust me, once you have your idea job and you're earning a lot of money, doing what you love, you'll realize that stint of drama was well worth it.

cevans1290

Murcas has a wonderful point

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
My cousins done all 1 of them started earning 200k a year str8
From collage be did accounting and one did merchandise she's looking
For a job and one did marketing and was also looking for a job
But is crazy for her . Accounting doesn't have all tha cash others can get u but after ur CPA shit there is no competition if u get my point