Epic Perfect World

This song describes r8 recast.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Im a metal head and i have a real singing voice :3 this is why i dislike rapers whoops rappers my bad

Joking about rape just makes you look dumber than this post has already done. Rape culture isn't a joke.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
good too see you use pictures to try to prove a point. wouldn't want you to hurt yourself

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
between insomnia, capture the flag and not giving a ***. ya pictures easiest route atm

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
Joking about rape just makes you look dumber than this post has already done. Rape culture isn't a joke.

+1000000000000000000000 x infinity
he  must be a closet juggalo

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
i have no problem with underground  rap culture. The current mainstream shit that people listen to though makes me cry

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
Im a metal head and i have a real singing voice :3 this is why i dislike rapers  dont do this shit whoops rappers my bad

Singing voice?
Okay go record something.
How about this?

Or is it too "girly" for such a macho manly man as yourself.

Surely this is manly eno- Oh no wait. Of course. It's from Justin Beiber who is such a gay homosexual not even male at all. He sings like a girl and has no talent, Which explains why he earns 1000x as much as you. Of course his only fans are 12 year old girls. Yes i'm sorry you're the best person of this generation be our new president please

http://ranger.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/ruckuscopy.jpg

why because i found it funny.

Haha omg racism jokes now! WOW this dude is literally the most cultured person i've ever met someone should give him a medal! What's next, Trying to make misogyny an Olympic sport?
No. *** off.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
To prove a point - rap song with actual meaning.

Why so many insults LOL. This thread went too far, will be locked probably soon.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
you don't have to be a metal band to make good music. you have to be smart and creative to make good music. the difference between mainstream and underground is who writes the music. 95% of mainstream is just a face attached behind a song created for a target demographic. this can happen in any genre of music (except classical cause it's, well, classic).

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
mainstream  - based off looks from what i can tell and popularity of the lyrics to a certain group. classical is rather hard subject of music to touch on since so many genres have gone into a classical area in one point or another. Not saying that rap and pop isn't music. Just simply stating that it takes more time and skill between guitar instrumentals, synching those lyrics to the music and having an amazing drum fill.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
as for my Justin beiber opinion - IMN's signature.

mainstream  - based off looks from what i can tell and popularity of the lyrics to a certain group. classical is rather hard subject of music to touch on since so many genres have gone into a classical area in one point or another. Not saying that rap and pop isn't music. Just simply stating that it takes more time and skill between guitar instrumentals, synching those lyrics to the music and having an amazing drum fill.
Agree with this.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
as for my Justin beiber opinion - IMN's signature.

Why though. Give me a better reason than "he sings/looks like a girl/wierd"