Epic Perfect World

I need advice! (mostly guy advice)

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army

why because well lol.

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Zilara

It's called puppy love and it's one of the best things you can have as a teenager. You seem really close to each other, so you could give it a try.
Uhm, am I the only one who wouldn't like her (possible future) bf to tell too much to his mom?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
It's called puppy love and it's one of the best things you can have as a teenager. You seem really close to each other, so you could give it a try.
Uhm, am I the only one who wouldn't like her (possible future) bf to tell too much to his mom?
i get you but he's young..  ;)
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I like this guy... and I don't know if he likes me back.

Okay so this is how it started. It was the beginning of school and I was late for class. I didn't get to choose where I sit, so I was given a place. There was this boy who sat across me, he couldn't take his eyes off me. He just studied me, and he would look nervous when I looked at him. Whenever my teacher said pick a partner, he looked directly at me and would always want to be with me. For every project, we were together. Wherever we sat, we were together. He seemed like a nice boy, and we started becoming friends. He seemed to want to touch me a lot, because whenever I sat next to him, his legs would be close to mine and his arms would be pressing against mine. Whenever I would talk to my guy friends, he seemed mad. As if he was jealous. I found that strange, but I let it go. More days pass by, and he just gets closer and closer. One day, his buddy nudged me and said, "hey, he likes you!" I acted like I didn't hear it, I asked what he said, but the boy he was talking about smacked him and said shut up shut up! I remember as I was walking with him, I forgot my sweater across the whole soccer field. I was so tired, and he told me to wait right where I was. He ran across the whole field and brought it for me. I was very happy, it was a kind gesture. Whenever I said I liked something, he likes it too. Whenever I said I hate something, he hates it too. He appears wherever I appear, and this just happens all the time! He compliments me on everything, and he gets very shy when I compliment him. One time, I was talking with this guy friend of mine and we got close and the boy didn't like that. So he pansed him in front of everyone! I got so mad and didn't talk to him for a week. He was very upset and tried talking to me. Eventually I forgave him. This is a year after by the way, and I remember when I got a phone, he ran to me right away and asked for my number which was cute. He is very sweet, funny, loving and caring. I find it weird, when I said Hi to his mom, she replied, "hello Svetlana!" How did she know my name and how I look? He must of talked about me at home. She knew everything about me too! I told him about how I wanted to learn Arabic and he said his mom can help me. She offered me to come to her house every day on the month of Ramadan to learn there. How nice of her! I fell in love with him this one day, when me and him completely froze, and glanced at each other's eyes. I've never felt that way before, my heart stopped. I just wanted to hug him. If we ever fought... he would just be quiet after awhile and upset, when two close friends clash, they clash hard. But we love each other so much so of course we got along right after. Yet, he doesn't know I like him. I remember I texted him about something deep and he said "oh well, no ones perfect" and as a joke I said "I'm perfect ;D" and he replied, "can't argue with science, so I agree." OMG :D

Does he like me? :c
Please help!
I appreciate it <3 c:

-Svet ~ <3
i feel like i am reading twilight story
anyway to know if he love you or not .. it need a specail skills .. the legenedry ahed will show you how
ask him What's your favorite flavor of pie? if his answer was punkpin pie means congrats he love you :normal-42:
why specaily pumpkin pie ?? here is the answer
pumpkin looks like a heart .. we use it for hollowing we use it to celebrate and enjoy that moment..
imagine you're the pumpkin and your lover wanna wear you on his head to decorate his face with your smille thats what we call true love

if his answer was banana cream pie means he dont love you he just want the v like what seel said
why is that ?? here is the answer .. ( but only 18+ can read it )if you not 18+ dont read it untill your age 18+.. just reject him tell him the reason when you both 18+

love weed ferrari for everyone

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
anyway to know if he love you or not .. it need a specail skills .. the legenedry ahed will show you how
ask him What's your favorite flavor of pie? if his answer was punkpin pie means congrats he love you :normal-42:
pumpkin looks like a heart .. we use it for hollowing we use it to celebrate and enjoy that moment..
imagine you're the pumpkin and your lover wanna wear you on his head to decorate his face with your smille thats what we call true love

if his answer was banana cream pie means he dont love you he just want the v like what seel said
why is that ?? here is the answer .. ( but only 18+ can read it )if you not 18+ dont read it untill your age 18+.. just reject him tell him the reason when you both 18+

This^
Is^^
A^^^
Hell^^^^
Of^^^^^
A^^^^^^^
Opinion^^^^^^^

VelvetRose

Haha thats a great option :P

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
ahed stole my twilight bit. I get you kick from HO. TRASH.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Here is my view on this.
You have a typical mentality of a pretty girl: it is all about you, it is all about taking; it is never about  being at service to others or giving. The story seems a bit distorted, the boy is just a normal guy who likes you, who finds you attractive. he is happy, because he befriended you, he won`t tell u he would like to be closer to you because he does not want to be rejected. you are a girl that enjoys attention, attention fro m1 guy is just not enough for your big ego:).
My advice would be: grow some heart, start carrying about other ppl`s feelings, if you gonna stay like this, you will only hurt people. What you will teach ppl is: looks is not everything, do not be naive, do not do everything for  an average girl, always be yourself and know your worth.
P.S. Guys are programmed like this, they will do everything for a pretty girl, because they are hoping that they can get close with her. They do not think you area great person, they like your body.

dorothyerika

Here is my view on this.
You have a typical mentality of a pretty girl: it is all about you, it is all about taking; it is never about  being at service to others or giving. The story seems a bit distorted, the boy is just a normal guy who likes you, who finds you attractive. he is happy, because he befriended you, he won`t tell u he would like to be closer to you because he does not want to be rejected. you are a girl that enjoys attention, attention fro m1 guy is just not enough for your big ego:).
My advice would be: grow some heart, start carrying about other ppl`s feelings, if you gonna stay like this, you will only hurt people. What you will teach ppl is: looks is not everything, do not be naive, do not do everything for  an average girl, always be yourself and know your worth.
P.S. Guys are programmed like this, they will do everything for a pretty girl, because they are hoping that they can get close with her. They do not think you area great person, they like your body.

Wow,this is harsh....But anyway yes he likes you ;3

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
who finds you attractive.
They do not think you area great person, they like your body.
Exactly, bodyshots please we'll tell you if he likes you or not. :normal-3:

Offline Svetlana

• Nyah~?
Here is my view on this.

I disagree; I don't like attention at all. I just want to be modest about myself and honestly he's a sweet, shy guy and he's not a type that looks into physical appearance, as what I believe. And what do you mean grow some heart? I'm a type of person that is very loving towards people especially this guy, I get emotional whenever I see people upset I'm a type of person that cares about others. This comment was a bit too harsh for me to handle. :( Also, me and him are of the same religion (Muslim) and he's religious, they don't look for females by their appearance but their heart and I fell in love with him for his heart. Physically, he may not be the best lookin guy to others, but the way I see him, he's beautiful to me because of his beautiful heart.

Also, ego is against my religion, I'd never show such a thing. It's rude. :(

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I disagree; I don't like attention at all. I just want to be modest about myself and honestly he's a sweet, shy guy and he's not a type that looks into physical appearance, as what I believe. And what do you mean grow some heart? I'm a type of person that is very loving towards people especially this guy, I get emotional whenever I see people upset I'm a type of person that cares about others. This comment was a bit too harsh for me to handle. :( Also, me and him are of the same religion (Muslim) and he's religious, they don't look for females by their appearance but their heart and I fell in love with him for his heart. Physically, he may not be the best lookin guy to others, but the way I see him, he's beautiful to me because of his beautiful heart.

Also, ego is against my religion, I'd never show such a thing. It's rude. :(

You are completely delusional.

dickroman

religion doesnt have anything to do with how other ppl will look at u and how they will fall in love. but ok i guess if it makes u feel better

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
No he hates you.

Offline ibi

Well he sounds like the guy that would break up cuz of something stupid and get all butthurt about it. If u cant handle that, its your risks ijs.
And yea pretty sure he likes you, enjoy it as long as u can huehuehue. At that age u cant really tell if he wants love or just sex, cuz dem puberty makes dem guys go horny mode like swane. ;)