Epic Perfect World

Logical and philosophical corner of the earth

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Man, at the age of 10 you were a 5th grader, you know what that is ? You didn't even know equations so don't start with the bullshit dude.

And everyone obviously know your ego is big (:

And sureeeee ... Why don't you just go ahead and give the real source, instead of just the website cuz I'm not gonna go in there and look for 1 thing in the middle of thousands.

Waiting for a GN to delete this thread.

I wasn't 5th grader lol. at 10 I was in 2nd grade. And lol, all the information is not stored in one pot, you got to actually read through all of it and pick the most important data. Thats what I do.
And btw, its not GN, its GM.
Also, it was you guys who ruined this thread, so gtfo.

Insanity

I wasn't 5th grader lol. at 10 I was in 2nd grade. And lol, all the information is not stored in one pot, you got to actually read through all of it and pick the most important data. Thats what I do.
And btw, its not GN, its GM.
Also, it was you guys who ruined this thread, so gtfo.
?? at 10 I was in 5th grade, nice you failed few years

Offline Me not you but me

• Characters: Smylez Smyles Smylez Smyles + others
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Then you are dumb as *** cuz you're just 19 LOL. Unless you failed 3 years, you were or on 5th grade or 6th or 4th. You weren't on 4th unless you're like 60 years old.

And, thank you captain obvious, it's GM. I know, omg you're so dumb, but so dumb, for real. You know what sarcasm is ?

This thread was ruinned since the beggining.
I come in and see 'your just 19'. I laughed so hard to that, mittens your wat 12, 13? Sir gtfo please