Epic Perfect World

SLOWPOKIES EVENT

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
M'kay, it's kinda clear by now you have a little 'kid's crush' on me. You've been pretty much the same with the harassing, telling yourself that I like you for over a year. Yeah, it may piss me off because as I said in the eariler post "I wouldn't dare say anything like that to someone that lies over and over and has lost my respect a long time ago." If you really wanna know, I have a boyfriend, it's sure not you. Sorry to tell you. So as I will kindly say again, stop bringing me up in almost everything you do. Good day.  :normal-1:
Thanks for the posts btw, wanted to get it 600.
I could've been all goody two shoe and said that in a nicer way. But, what's the point?

Waits for thread to get closed over childish acts. ~

Your welcome for the 600 posts I wanted toget
To 400 had no one to argue with thx and I won't bother u anymore

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
M'kay, it's kinda clear by now you have a little 'kid's crush' on me. You've been pretty much the same with the harassing, telling yourself that I like you for over a year. Yeah, it may piss me off because as I said in the eariler post "I wouldn't dare say anything like that to someone that lies over and over and has lost my respect a long time ago." If you really wanna know, I have a boyfriend, it's sure not you. Sorry to tell you. So as I will kindly say again, stop bringing me up in almost everything you do. Good day.  :normal-1:
Thanks for the posts btw, wanted to get it 600.
I could've been all goody two shoe and said that in a nicer way. But, what's the point?
Waits for thread to get closed over childish acts. ~

Angelica

Time to lock this one too. Behave for once, please.