Epic Perfect World

Full Support Cleric Guide

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Basically, if you're r8 you'll want a purify weapon (Get a defense level weapon if you can't get purify. =P)
Of course Sage is best for a Support Cleric. While being out in pk healing a squad you'll wanna be flying. (You don't get pointed out as fast, you also take less damage from melee's.)
Be sure to kite a lot from sin's or whatever aps/stuns, but still being able to heal you and your squad.
Plume Shell is a good react skill from melee's.
Be sure to use the Cleric's Sage Defense buff while in pk (Sin's will have a heck of a time trying to kill you if you use those two skills together. xD)
And then the Sage magic defense for channeling (I've kinda forgot the skill names like a pro. Haven't been on my Cleric lately. QQ)
Theres a few more tips but these are the basics. ^^

And as for Sara asked..
My Cleric's support genie. Don't really have the build for Cleric's though, but you basically wanna just have enough Str & Dex for the HA gear, then the rest in magic. And even though my Cleric isn't a Support one at the moment, have channeling & phy defense makes you a godly Support Cleric. xD
The genie is about what you would want for a Support Cleric. =p
Though everyone has their opinions about that. O:

Lolly makes it look so easy. :-[ I jelly.

lilt is op.  :smiley:  also werrew's hybrid build is op too. he tank better than most barbs.

Ohgod, werrew scares me, I see him tanking a lot at lost. :-X

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
oh i want request 1 thing too

can anyone share some cleric attack combo? its my first time playing one so i want to know some combo.

Well, for an attack combo, do something like I did in this video.

Random video, sorry. But it gets my point across. I do the same combo HA as AA, just when I'm HA I twospark.

Magical shackle, Mark of Weakness, your arrays, lower phys/mag def, abuse sleeps.
For demon, use your Spirits gift, wield thunder, then continue.
For sage, use your Magic shell, and continue with skills.

And if you're vs sins or another aps class, abuse elven boon and hope it procs.

I've seen thats best for most attack eps.

Zilara

this is sooo true, Lilt is soo OP. I fought her and our fight lasted 30 mins, he died at the end but oh man, 30 minutes fighting a cleric........................................... Life just doesnt make sense anymore.
our 1vs1 lasted 30+ min and none won ( Robbert killed you). We could fight again sometime ;)

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
our 1vs1 lasted 30+ min and none won ( Robbert killed you). We could fight again sometime ;)
If I ever find you yes. Timezones :/

and I barely remember our 1v1. My memory sucks :normal-20: :normal-20:

Offline blackfire

I know its kinda off topic, but i would love to make a video with my 1v1 games, just to show you combos. Any1 can tell me what program can i use to make the video, no hypercam? Please. :)
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

Zilara

If I ever find you yes. Timezones :/

and I barely remember our 1v1. My memory sucks :normal-20: :normal-20:

ugh, we fought months ago, at sirry. then Robbert came, made some comment you disliked, you guys started arguing and he interfered. it was a nice fight overall ^^
I'll be online in like 1 hour, if there's no mass pk, I would love to have some nice 1vs1s.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I know its kinda off topic, but i would love to make a video with my 1v1 games, just to show you combos. Any1 can tell me what program can i use to make the video, no hypercam? Please. :)

I used Fraps for that.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Yes indeed, but just watch Lilt, he is full AA and tank 3 archers easy and i tested her build is better than Hybrid or anything else

Any build works if you can use it .

Offline maher999

idk if u guyz want my help...but i got a hybrid cleric build that till now helps me tank well.
 i use 2 mag rings, cube neck and ws belt, HA helmet and any other random part,and rest  r8 AA,and use mag tome and oofcourse purify weap and ascended dragon robe

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Basically, if you're r8 you'll want a purify weapon (Get a defense level weapon if you can't get purify. =P)
Of course Sage is best for a Support Cleric. While being out in pk healing a squad you'll wanna be flying. (You don't get pointed out as fast, you also take less damage from melee's.)
Be sure to kite a lot from sin's or whatever aps/stuns, but still being able to heal you and your squad.
Plume Shell is a good react skill from melee's.
Be sure to use the Cleric's Sage Defense buff while in pk (Sin's will have a heck of a time trying to kill you if you use those two skills together. xD)
And then the Sage magic defense for channeling (I've kinda forgot the skill names like a pro. Haven't been on my Cleric lately. QQ)
Theres a few more tips but these are the basics. ^^

And as for Sara asked..
My Cleric's support genie. Don't really have the build for Cleric's though, but you basically wanna just have enough Str & Dex for the HA gear, then the rest in magic. And even though my Cleric isn't a Support one at the moment, have channeling & phy defense makes you a godly Support Cleric. xD
The genie is about what you would want for a Support Cleric. =p
Though everyone has their opinions about that. O:

All Nicely explained I wanna add in MAKE site ur genie isn't as fail as one suggested 120+ lp isn't that hard to get

sixsignsofalex

Build wise. I would suggest full r8 Arcane Vit Build with puri OR Def wep. for 3 reasons. 1. you don't waste a lot of points on HA str/dex. 2. u get added atk/ def lvls from r8. 3. u can get stats on the r8 such as -phy dmg (or chan tbh, chan helps even as support).

Ill explain why i chose this. I have noticed a lot of the AA/HA clerics. Have VERY Slow Chan for a start. sure they can tank for a bit, but when it comes to healing them selves/squad members. they r so slow. (wouldnt it be easier just to roll a barb if u wanna stand there and tank rather then heal allies? o.O).

AA vit build clerics can have a LOT of hp. Coming close to that of an ha. AND with the added bonus of higher m def. in mass pk, i mainly see clerics die to 4 classes. Sins, Venos, Wizards and archers. Now, having a puri wep will drastically help with sins/archers. but not so much with venos  or wizards at all. I have hit MANY HA clerics. (full ha tho, not hybrids) 40-50k crits with just basic genie spark combo (no other debuffs appart from undine)

AA/HA hybrids may be good too ofc, depends how u play. Rev/Alive is a very good example of this, and tanks a lot.

However, one major thing is (if u r sage OR demon). There are lv 11 skills to give a large pdef boost. (For sage, its the   p def buff, grants additional 100% p def for a short period) is spammable. for Demons its stream of rejuvination, also spammable. So that will give u a huge pdef boost there. There is no extra magic def buff appart from the basic one ofc. And to be honest with the new chan archers, a lot of them are using metal skills (even on arcanes, since they r instant and still hit nice dmg) so the added m def will benefit u a lot more there, than if u were HA.

So yeah this is the best build IMO everyone has their own views, but this is just mine :) im not saying i am wrong,nor right, but it's what i beleive is best and the build i prefer ^^ thanks for reading.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Build wise. I would suggest full r8 Arcane Vit Build with puri OR Def wep. for 3 reasons. 1. you don't waste a lot of points on HA str/dex. 2. u get added atk/ def lvls from r8. 3. u can get stats on the r8 such as -phy dmg (or chan tbh, chan helps even as support).

Ill explain why i chose this. I have noticed a lot of the AA/HA clerics. Have VERY Slow Chan for a start. sure they can tank for a bit, but when it comes to healing them selves/squad members. they r so slow. (wouldnt it be easier just to roll a barb if u wanna stand there and tank rather then heal allies? o.O).

AA vit build clerics can have a LOT of hp. Coming close to that of an ha. AND with the added bonus of higher m def. in mass pk, i mainly see clerics die to 4 classes. Sins, Venos, Wizards and archers. Now, having a puri wep will drastically help with sins/archers. but not so much with venos  or wizards at all. I have hit MANY HA clerics. (full ha tho, not hybrids) 40-50k crits with just basic genie spark combo (no other debuffs appart from undine)

AA/HA hybrids may be good too ofc, depends how u play. Rev/Alive is a very good example of this, and tanks a lot.

However, one major thing is (if u r sage OR demon). There are lv 11 skills to give a large pdef boost. (For sage, its the   p def buff, grants additional 100% p def for a short period) is spammable. for Demons its stream of rejuvination, also spammable. So that will give u a huge pdef boost there. There is no extra magic def buff appart from the basic one ofc. And to be honest with the new chan archers, a lot of them are using metal skills (even on arcanes, since they r instant and still hit nice dmg) so the added m def will benefit u a lot more there, than if u were HA.

So yeah this is the best build IMO everyone has their own views, but this is just mine :) im not saying i am wrong,nor right, but it's what i beleive is best and the build i prefer ^^ thanks for reading.
thanks for sharing  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥

Of course Sage is best for a Support Cleric.

Demon is still very good for support. They just get a bad rep because most people who choose that path end up more metal maging than healing. I mained sage for years and it's still my preference, but people shouldn't overlook the benefits of demon skills(Stream of Rejuvenation, especially).

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Demon is still very good for support. They just get a bad rep because most people who choose that path end up more metal maging than healing. I mained sage for years and it's still my preference, but people shouldn't overlook the benefits of demon skills(Stream of Rejuvenation, especially).
Yea, I get your point ^^
Most still choose sage though cause of the aoe healing range, etc. c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.

Not true basic -3 gear with ha is over -80 even after being ha/la so it's good an best oh there R.I.P werrew lame gear ha/la can tank till he fades out from not sleeping