• how nostalgic
Does anyone know how to use them? ;-;
Because by god, it's hard.
(Unity 3D regular, free one..)
(:

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
Check out tutorials on Youtube by the TornadoTwins. They have a whole series on Unity3D.
I learned a small bit about blender by catching some tutorials on the official website and youtube.
But I haven't found any series for it like the tornado twins do for Unity.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Check out tutorials on Youtube by the TornadoTwins. They have a whole series on Unity3D.
I learned a small bit about blender by catching some tutorials on the official website and youtube.
But I haven't found any series for it like the tornado twins do for Unity.
Alrighty, thanks :D
I'm trying to learn since I'm trying to find a way to help someone but I can't without knowing how to use xD
(:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I may be of some use if I knew what you wanted to do exactly. However, do know that one does not simply learn 3d modelling.

In order to do anything even semi-decent you'll have to spend significant amounts of hours learning, failing & improving.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I may be of some use if I knew what you wanted to do exactly. However, do know that one does not simply learn 3d modelling.

In order to do anything even semi-decent you'll have to spend significant amounts of hours learning, failing & improving.
Alright. Teechmeplz? :3
I want to learn anything and everything I can related to unity3d.  And some parts related to blender like making models etc.
(:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Alright. Teechmeplz? :3
I want to learn anything and everything I can related to unity3d.  And some parts related to blender like making models etc.

I don't think feone is saying that he's great at modelling, Just that he's done it. I've done modelling and it takes a lot of patience, and if you think it's going to be anything like drawing you're terribly wrong. Start with basic polygon's like flat sided busts and cars/trains/houses etc. Doing actual bodies that look correct will take months or more of practice, Even if you had professional guidance.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I don't think feone is saying that he's great at modelling, Just that he's done it. I've done modelling and it takes a lot of patience, and if you think it's going to be anything like drawing you're terribly wrong. Start with basic polygon's like flat sided busts and cars/trains/houses etc. Doing actual bodies that look correct will take months or more of practice, Even if you had professional guidance.
Eh, I know its not like drawing. But ok.
(:

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Why are you using blender? That's mostly used to rip 3d images from other games then reconvert them back into 3d objects. i say make your own character from scratch or buy the models.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Govheg

• (눈‸눈)
  • Afk, playing life.
I personally use blender for making my 3d models from scratch,
but don't have any tutorials that are short and down to the point so I can't recommend any to you.  :tiger-12:
You'll just have to learn the modeling trough the hard way of searching and going trough many many tutorials on the internet-
... unless you find a pro that is willing to help.  :tiger-19:
But yeah, the whole learning process is really time consuming and frustrating at the start so take it easy & good luck!  :tiger-44:
Sorry I can't be much of a help.  OTL

/pardon for engrish

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I personally use blender for making my 3d models from scratch,
but don't have any tutorials that are short and down to the point so I can't recommend any to you.  :tiger-12:
You'll just have to learn the modeling trough the hard way of searching and going trough many many tutorials on the internet-
... unless you find a pro that is willing to help.  :tiger-19:
But yeah, the whole learning process is really time consuming and frustrating at the start so take it easy & good luck!  :tiger-44:
Sorry I can't be much of a help.  OTL

/pardon for engrish
Aww q.q thanks I guess. ;-;

Why are you using blender? That's mostly used to rip 3d images from other games then reconvert them back into 3d objects. i say make your own character from scratch or buy the models.
..Or make 3d models from stuff...<_>
(:

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Aww q.q thanks I guess. ;-;
..Or make 3d models from stuff...<_>
I havent used it in a while and when i did it had limitations galore. Maybe they updated it since then still like the program regardless. you could get help here possibly idk. http://www.instructables.com/id/Beginners-Guide-to-Blender/
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
since your exploring into 3d modeling stuff, one helpful tip is to make sure you learn the shortcut keys for the program. I didnt work with blender that much but i know with autodesk maya they have a bunch of shortcut keys that can royally fuk up your work if you didnt realize you had hit them @@; i learned the hardway had pulled an all nighter first year of college working on a final animation model in maya, didnt realize i had hit sum shortcut keys didnt see the effects until after i render and looked at the playback ;.; didnt have time to go back and fix either

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
since your exploring into 3d modeling stuff, one helpful tip is to make sure you learn the shortcut keys for the program. I didnt work with blender that much but i know with autodesk maya they have a bunch of shortcut keys that can royally fuk up your work if you didnt realize you had hit them @@; i learned the hardway had pulled an all nighter first year of college working on a final animation model in maya, didnt realize i had hit sum shortcut keys didnt see the effects until after i render and looked at the playback ;.; didnt have time to go back and fix either
Ic..I'l keep that in mind. Because that sounds..bad..
(: