Offline ƦƖƘƲƊƠƲ

• I am pathetic
Nice malon go kill ppl to get hour :((

cevans1290

Malon, is 197 pk hours good or I fail pk?  :-[

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It could just be insanely good hardware and software (Next generation technology). Doubt you could hack FPS anyway.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
It could just be insanely good hardware and software (Next generation technology). Doubt you could hack FPS anyway.

:normal-19: it's just pw man. wana see me get 0 ms ping ? who actually believed this?

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Nice malon go kill ppl to get hour :((

I had to show Deno who wore the pants in our friendship, ok. :c

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
This happens when you log in, not Op sofware / hardware, he just logged in, you can tell by his chi bar / genie and chat window.

check it out yourselves XD

Offline haya

Offtopic:

Is there a way to fix the fps drops while mass pk'ing? (gettings 2-8 fps) Idk if this is caused bcs my hardware is new and the client is old? Any solutions maybe?
Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 06:24 am by haya

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Jolhanson is right, also happens with ping being 0 at logins.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Offtopic:

Is there a way to fix the fps drops while mass pk'ing? (gettings 2-8 fps) Idk if this is bcs my hardware is new and the client is old? Any solutions maybe?
do you have a graphic card?? this could be the main problem.

Also, aga said somewhere that if you change the music folder name that is inside the EPW folder to another name it will slighty increase your FPS by a bit. If it shows a bug you can change it back to the name that it used to have.

There are many game accelerators on the web, programs and such, you just gotta look for some of them. Not hard to find mmm Like Game Booster / tune up utilities and more.

Offline haya

do you have a graphic card?? this could be the main problem.

Also, aga said somewhere that if you change the music folder name that is inside the EPW folder to another name it will slighty increase your FPS by a bit. If it shows a bug you can change it back to the name that it used to have.

There are many game accelerators on the web, programs and such, you just gotta look for some of them. Not hard to find mmm Like Game Booster / tune up utilities and more.

I'm running a GTX 295 with a intel q6600 quad. So.. graphic card isnt the problem. Idk, maybe some special fixes with the client or something?
You dont have fps drops while mass pk?