Epic Perfect World

Aps vs insta cast EA

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
 :-X I'll just say i try to atleast make a balance of 50/50 when it comes to aps and chan you will see good results that way until u feel comfortable with ur class.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

rainlu

I don't see how my comment was in any way insulting or hatefull. Perhaps see what you wish to see?
he didn't mean the reply to you hun, he meant it to me ><
lol.
and i agree sage=demon it just depends on your skillset mostly

Offline ƦƖƘƲƊƠƲ

• I am pathetic
It's not only sage ea that can get insta , demon can be too and somehow they are more deadly since they miss less.Besides a demon ea can be uberfast chanting wise and aps wise too with right "Op" gears , to that makes them opx2. I know a few eas with that type of gear so hush.

expample : LadyBoy best gears for hybrid archer aps + op channel

cevans1290

Aps. If you are aps, you hit hard as hell with auto attack. 6k's right? Lets say you are 1-2 aps, thats 60k before their charm ticks, add in AD thats still 30k, and next time they dead. You can use pills to hit harder, aps all the way <3

rainlu

Aps. If you are aps, you hit hard as hell with auto attack. 6k's right? Lets say you are 1-2 aps, thats 60k before their charm ticks, add in AD thats still 30k, and next time they dead. You can use pills to hit harder, aps all the way <3

but it depends on the strategy with relentless courage you can make like 2 /aps /sec sage archer and still have the minor advantage (eagleon,frost arrow,5 % atleast more crit)
but then again demon archer has constant spammable aps boost skill, that may be more worth in some ocassions, so that + blazing arrow which gives bit of more dmg + leap to the enemy>stunning arrow>and you may aps whenever your stunning arrow is out of cd, so considering it's better in that fact you don't have to wait for the time your genie refills to work with aps, which you probably won't even do as a sage archer most of time, but still i think for both you need to have channeling gear cause either sage or demon without -chan is weak against melees and the rest of classes. (just all you need to do is wisely switch rings)
Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 02:38 pm by rainlu

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
and i agree sage=demon it just depends on your skillset mostly

yea unlike other classes(mage[dark],veno[dark],barb[dark],wr[dark],sin[sage])
EA has become a lot more balanced sage/deamon.

I actually switched to sage about 5 days ago, and am enjoying it now even in mass PK.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Demon barbs are for Strength build. If a vit goes Demon, god help them.