Divine Pyrogram of some sage wizards

Why dont work
3 (60%)
That is a disadvantage for new sage wizards
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Sage Wizards: Divine Pyrogram

Offline kej397

Divine Pyrogram of some sage wizards dont work with Undine Strike, pleas Agatio fix that problem. I made me sage with my wizard after new patch and now Undine Strike + Divine Pyrogram dont work for decreased fire resistence +60% with Undine Strike +20% with Divine Pyrogram, please Solve that.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Divine Pyrogram of some sage wizards dont work with Undine Strike, pleas Agatio fix that problem. I made me sage with my wizard after new patch and now Undine Strike + Divine Pyrogram dont work for decreased fire resistence +60% with Undine Strike +20% with Divine Pyrogram, please Solve that.
:normal-16: you can't be serious

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
No? it works fine my mage is sage too,undine>pyrogram.Pyrogram works if you use undine frist sage debuff won't cancel undine one lol :normal-43:

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
dont learn holy divine pyro, and holy glacial strike. and fixed. jesus atleast think

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
They work just fine, the effects aren't meant to stack. If you mind losing the effect of undine then just dont learn the sage version of divine.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Pretty sure it was that way from the beginning for balance purposes.  Imagine if a sage wizzie can basically negate your fire defenses to like -infinity?  Because sage divine pyrogram and undine if they did stack is -80% fire defense, and then you add in spark and you're basically a one-shot to Blade Tempest.  That ain't supposed to happen. 

So glad it's the way it is.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
No? it works fine my mage is sage too,undine>pyrogram.Pyrogram works if you use undine frist sage debuff won't cancel undine one lol :normal-43:

:normal-2: this bring back memories

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
:normal-2: this bring back memories
Heartless shut up :normal-12:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Pretty sure it was that way from the beginning for balance purposes.  Imagine if a sage wizzie can basically negate your fire defenses to like -infinity?  Because sage divine pyrogram and undine if they did stack is -80% fire defense, and then you add in spark and you're basically a one-shot to Blade Tempest.  That ain't supposed to happen. 

So glad it's the way it is.
And honestly, undine, divine, undine, other fire skills, works just fine if you HAVE to keep undine debuff on, it takes maybe half a sec to cast
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF