Epic Perfect World

Dragon

Offline Vionn

Hai, I'm a noob to Epic, just started a few days ago. I have my r8r but the stats suck ass, should I keep trying to reroll it and stick with my primal gear until I get good stats, or should I use my ECs to buy Dragon gear? I'm a psy btw if that makes a difference.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Ok well...r8 over primal...no matter what ur stats on ur r8 are. And you should always get dragon before r8...not jump from primal to r8 wtf.

Offline Vionn

Ok well...r8 over primal...no matter what ur stats on ur r8 are. And you should always get dragon before r8...not jump from primal to r8 wtf.

Holy shet fast response. And I thought dragon would just be a waste of money when I could go straight to r8 xD idk.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Holy shet fast response. And I thought dragon would just be a waste of money when I could go straight to r8 xD idk.
Dragon is normally the better way to go, since you normally get lame stats on r8 to begin with. So yea O:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Vionn

Oh and, I actually have like 6k less mag attack with r8 than primal.

vlntbty

Um, yeah, I would go ahead and get Dragon gear cause it could take a while to get good stats on your R8R.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Oh and, I actually have like 6k less mag attack with r8 than primal.

but I bet you drop in 2 hits... o;
r8 all the way, best defence and attack if you get the right stats and weps.
My psy has everything on my r8 gear as defence and my attack isn't that bad, still sucks though. :-[

Offline Vionn

K I'll get dragon and use my r8 till then :o

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
well im a psy i say u get dragon and stay on it til u get good gears on r8 but be sure u have to get r8 no to die so damn fast :)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Actually I went from nirvana to r8 on my archer and plan on doing that for my wizzie. Why? Because ultimately you WILL want r8.  Especially if you plan on being a competitive pvp'er.  And in my eyes, I saw dragon gear as an expense that isn't truly worth it if you're only gonna replace most if not all of the pieces, and unless you have alts that you plan on getting to 150, that 500-ish EC you pay for a full set of dragon gear is just gonna go to waste (sure you can sell it, but...).  So I just cut out the middle man so to speak.

I got lucky quickly on my archer's gear (I went a low-maintenance build on him so I wasn't worried about getting -int on every piece that can get it), but my wizzie? Not so much--but I'm one of the crazy ones who started reforging a couple of levels early so when I can use it, it's actually usable.

In YOUR case, because you are converting from PRIMAL (are you sure it's Primal and not Demonic? Because there is no comparison) to endgame gear and just cutting out nirvana gear altogether, I'd go Dragon first.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)