Epic Perfect World

MAX - % Channeling

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
wiz vs seeker.... seeker put on full magic orna and magic choco gg spark BT drop down to 12k crit but yes drake was right the cap is at 99

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
well 99% on 1.4 is like having 95% on 1.3, I think that's the point, but ofc pwi ppl would have no clue if they haven't played the old private servers.

No. It is -99% no matter what.

instant channeling =/= instant cast, theres no such thing as 5-6 skills per sec even if u were 99%, since theres also casting time in each skill

Since 1.4 Channel Reduction does not affect Casting anymore. That's the only difference.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
In 1.3 channeling was capped at -99% BUT, If you got -99% or any where close to that, there would be no animation of the skillbar. Now that lots of things have been updated, In 1.4 channeling is capped at -99%, It's just a little slower than the old -99% because this time you actually see the animation of the skillbar, which takes a bit more time to CHANNEL and CAST.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
From what Et told me after you cross 95% you jump back to 90% on cast...
This 100000% true.

Offline haya

From what Et told me after you cross 95% you jump back to 90% on cast...

Confirmed. There's no such thing as an instant caster on this server, atleast for the mage class. You can reach 99% with gear and dmoist but theoretically it will be reduced to 90% if you hit over 95%.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
it all depends on the class your attacking... on my wiz i can easily 1/2 shot a LOT of barbs, sins cant, i cant really kill a mystic or another wizzy easily, sins can within 2 secs. speed can make up for damage. but still its just a topic asking people their channeling so i dont wanna keep replying to these xD

Bullshit that you can 1/2 shot any barbs, they must be level 110 or something.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Bullshit that you can 1/2 shot any barbs, they must be level 110 or something.

Lol?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline ⓅⓇⓈ

• EPW OG
ok, let me clarify the question, since no one's really directly answered it.

what is the MOST -channeling % you (1.) have, or (2.) have seen/or is possible on EPW (purely based on gear, NOT including channeling based skills)?

please stick to direct answers, not the unrelated stuff so far.  ty

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
As an ea the most i've had was -90% ct (which honestly sucked, both the damage and the terrible accuracy), and max i've seen is -99 on mages back when r8 set bonus had -3% ct.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Covenant has 99% at least I think.

Robbert

Covenant has 99% at least I think.
I'm -96 since the MG nerf, cba'd getting 3% more I'm still a living machine gun sniping everything aw.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I'm -96 since the MG nerf, cba'd getting 3% more I'm still a living machine gun sniping everything aw.

Close enough. But yeah, instant mages are pro.

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman

This.

Yet, people still believe the cap is at -95%. Even with my proofs given.
Sad world we live in. Stubborn people. Stubborn, ignorant people.
Just because they can't differ from Channel and Cast. Sad people.

But whatever ...
We live in an Epic Stupid World