Epic Perfect World

Parents.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I agree with the fact that you should respect your parents, But not every single parent deserves it. I have some friends who live with abusive parents, And they do not deserve a ounce of respect. Sure there are tons of lovely parents, who work really hard for their children. So they can succeed in their life. But in reality there are some who don't give two shits for their children/ Or they don't care enough that they exist. So no I don't think its right saying "every" parent deserves respect.

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
:) this is why i always called my parents once a week to see how they are doing since ive moved so far away after highschool.
"almost" all parents deserve respect, and you gotta realize some irresponsible people that do not want children and didnt take the precautions end up having kids and dont want anything to do with their responsibility. some keep them and are abusive, some throw them in a ditch to defend for themselve.s those type of parents i do not believe deserve respect.  but for the rest of the parents even they deserve every bit of respect.
Yes I also agree there are far too many parents who are not suitable to even be parents (putting it politely). I know of three such parents mainly under 25 years old (I am not implying all under 25 year olds do this, just the ones I know of locally to me..) caring mostly about their social life, drinking, partying/clubbing, dumping their children on very young babysitters, smoking, all around their children and on top of all that, verbal abuse towards their own children :pig-11:, the things they say you wouldn't even want to hear a animal spoken to like that   :tiger-11: . Worst still are those parents are those who let their children scream (or they deliberately make them cry to make attention for themselves) all around shop (and other places in public) and drag them forcefully by wrist  :tiger-7: actually physically hurting them or slapping their cheek/bum all because... child picked something from shelf they wanted to show their parent now that made me think of a UK TV advert LOL.. youtube.com/watch?v=n6XZ-0ns2yA I would for sure be too embarrassed to do this to my children.. 

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Most cases abusive parents aren't born crazy its the way they were treated by there parents they never learned something better so Help them just say I love at end of the day

And I no there can be some crazy parents but that's rare 1 out of 100,000 is likely to be some crazy parent from nature

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Not to be mean or anything saying that isn't gonna make u a nice
Or wise person. For me I'm a very good person I don't eat any living things or support Any action that takes em to death and if saying some truth about respecting elder was a mistake IM SORRY SUCK MY KOCK
Trees were once living, you use paper, don't you? You have a laptop. It uses energy. OMG, we burned coal and wood from LIVING TREES (we cut them down to do it!) because we needed energy. You don't eat any living things? True, but they were all once living. Unless you're telling me that plants aren't alive. Because if you are, I'm not sure where your brain is leading you to. Animals and meat aren't the only living things, btw-plants might not express their feelings and whatever, but they sure are alive.

Btw, saying "I"M SORRY" doesn't make up for saying "SUCK MY KOCK".
Honestly. >.>

Hmm, aside from that, I'm going to agree with the more negative view. Some people flat out don't deserve it. Most are kind, nice, wonderful, etc. Some are just asses, and you have to face the facts.
In the case of an abusive parent, excuses the child makes and attempts to reconcile NORMALLY aren't worth shit in their eyes. Sorry, but if they are abusive, they probably won't care either way.
(:

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Trees were once living, you use paper, don't you? You have a laptop. It uses energy. OMG, we burned coal and wood from LIVING TREES (we cut them down to do it!) because we needed energy. You don't eat any living things? True, but they were all once living. Unless you're telling me that plants aren't alive. Because if you are, I'm not sure where your brain is leading you to. Animals and meat aren't the only living things, btw-plants might not express their feelings and whatever, but they sure are alive.

Btw, saying "I"M SORRY" doesn't make up for saying "SUCK MY KOCK".
Honestly. >.>

Hmm, aside from that, I'm going to agree with the more negative view. Some people flat out don't deserve it. Most are kind, nice, wonderful, etc. Some are just asses, and you have to face the facts.
In the case of an abusive parent, excuses the child makes and attempts to reconcile NORMALLY aren't worth shit in their eyes. Sorry, but if they are abusive, they probably won't care either way.

No I don't use paper and I use laptop and I make
My own power for that I have plates on top
Of my house that gets
Energy from the sun and transfers it and I don't eat plants lol I eat veggies for your information they don't have a
Heart or most things a living thing has all it has is growth which is gained from soil Ty.
U cam SMd aswell

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Of my house that gets
Energy from the sun and transfers it and I don't eat plants lol I eat veggies for your information they don't have a
Heart or most things a living thing has all it has is growth which is gained from soil Ty.
U cam SMd aswell
Like you're helping any, lol. Lower yo attitude, otherwise you aren't helping.'Ty'
this topic probably gonna get closed within a little, aw.
   :normal-36:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Of my house that gets
U cam SMd aswell

"How do you know someone is a vegan? - Don't worry, they'll tell you."

If self improvement is a big deal for you then perhaps you should try being less of a sanctimonious holier-than-thou ass.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Of my house that gets
U cam SMd aswell

Plants and veggies are the same thing. They are all plants. Do veggies suddenly fall under the metozoa kingdom? If this were the case you are not a vegetarian. You don't need a heart to be alive; if this were true then bacteria and the cells inside every living thing would not be alive. If plants are not alive how do they use photosynthesis to make food for themselves? If they are not alive how can they create oxygen for us to breathe? If a plant is not considered living how can they nourish themselves with the water in the soil? Most importantly, if a plant is not alive how can it even grow? Answer those questions and then get back to me, I'd love to hear what your answer is.

Am I one of the only people here who paid attention in Science class, please tell me I am not the only one.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline PissFart

• GoodGame
IM CRYINGGGG HAAAAAAAAAAA OMG WW   >:( >:(